POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for a single leftist in here that talks smack daily to describe why the feds revoked the starlink grant, and have done nothing with 50 billion dollars for 3 years?

42 Billion=21 million starlink units at retail.

1.5 Billion=5500 tesla supercharger stations.

Cue the goose chasing the leftist meme!

Dude, we know you're an idiot, but are you really THIS mentally ill?

Jfc, take a break before you stroke out over something we all know is BS from almost 4 years ago.

No matter how many hours and posts you have wasted typing your diatribes, how do you feel knowing you haven't changed a single mind will all that effort.?

If I was on the fence, and you explained it to me, I would automatically believe the opposite. And so would any normal rational person who has seen the receipts.

So, STFU.
STFU....
Science. Truth. Facts. Understanding.

You should STFU too.

One of UK’s own gets called out by Libs of TikTok:

If you just saw this woman for the first time, not knowing anything about her politics, how many would say "what a sweet person"? No you' d say that's one radical bitch. I've said it many times, liberal women have a look about them and I can spot them immediately.

461529383_540215198743913_3047235860367720298_n.jpg
When Lady Gaga dances around in a dress made of meat, it’s called “art”. When I do it, I’m “Ruining Christmas dinner”

More changes coming in the US rare earth mining sector.

How rare earth metals could be a big deal for one coal company.​

Money quote:

Atkins explains that Ramaco “found a deposit somewhat by accident” when mining for coal that contains “heavy and medium magnetic rare earths,” which are “very valuable.” He says the resources can be considered “vitamins for electronics.”

The CEO says the company’s operations are especially important amid geopolitical uncertainty, given that “there's very limited production in the United States and candidly, most of it does go to China. So we have kind of styled ourselves as Team USA. So we hope once we are in production, which could be a few years out, that we would focus primarily on US domestic and perhaps some European customers.”

🇺🇲
Probably should have kept that “discovery “ under wraps until we had a sane government in charge.

He states that the frequency and severity of these storms is only going to increase - based on what? I've seen several of those IPCC reports that make that assertion and, yet, we've been in a multi-year lull for major storms/hurricanes/tornados. The data does NOT corroborate the assertion that bigger and badder hurricanes will happen until we 'solve' climate change (can't believe anyone is arrogant enough to believe that Man is so smart that we can control and 'fix' the climate - talk about hubris). But, the DNC mouthpieces in MSM just nod their heads as if the science is totally decided and only EVs, solar panels, wind farms can save the planet. How well would solar panels and wind farms have done in Helene's fury? If we can only expect more numbers of and more severe storms, how can the 'solution' be instruments that are infinitely vulnerable to such storms? Like saying only mobile home parks can lessen the number of tornados and we just need to build more in order to reduce the number.

He's the most disgusting person in that regime. I so hope Trump gets to tell him he's fired.
I hope a judge gets to tell him, “you’re guilty of treason & will be punished, accordingly.” Same goes for most of the current administration. Trying to pick the most disgusting pos from that group is like trying trying to pick a favorite Zeppelin song. There is no wrong answer.

Still waiting for a single leftist in here that talks smack daily to describe why the feds revoked the starlink grant, and have done nothing with 50 billion dollars for 3 years?

42 Billion=21 million starlink units at retail.

1.5 Billion=5500 tesla supercharger stations.

Cue the goose chasing the leftist meme!
Really hope Trump wins and gets both of those projects completed under budget.

Probably the greatest to ever play the game and will never get the recognition he deserves.
Not sure I'd go that far. Yes, he holds the all-time hits record and that's huge. But, don't think he was ever considered the 'best' player in MLB when he played. Aaron, Mays, Rod Carew, Mantle, Frank Robinson, et al all played in the same era and most likely would have been considered better the Pete Rose at that time. Getting later into the 70s, Joe Morgan, Jim Rice, Mike Schmidt, Reggie, et al would also have been considered better than Rose. He had a HOF career and was a very good to great player for many years. Just don't think many people would select him as the greatest ever (even in his own era).

Not sure I'd go that far. Yes, he holds the all-time hits record and that's huge. But, don't think he was ever considered the 'best' player in MLB when he played. Aaron, Mays, Rod Carew, Mantle, Frank Robinson, et al all played in the same era and most likely would have been considered better the Pete Rose at that time. Getting later into the 70s, Joe Morgan, Jim Rice, Mike Schmidt, Reggie, et al would also have been considered better than Rose. He had a HOF career and was a very good to great player for many years. Just don't think many people would select him as the greatest ever (even in his own era).
His longevity, the likelihood his all-time hits record will stand for a very long time, if not forever, his versatility as a utility player and sheer passion and effort are what rank him up there for me.

Agree with ya but its kinda baked into the cake that this election will be rigged to prevent Trump from getting in. Reality has kinda set in. Don't get me wrong, I'll crawl through glass to vote for Trump but I have no delusions concerning the outcome. They killed millions with a worldwide virus to win the last one and let tens of millions of illegals in to win this election.
So your possible outcomes are to be right or to be happy. Sorta like expecting UK to lose a game & they win.

No doubt to me that he was great, not just very good. No one exceeded his desire and efforts. His durability was amazing given the toughness he exuded. Holds record for most games played. But agree with all else you say. Played pick up hoops against him once at old Friar's Club in Cincy while I was in college & he was in late-20's. The effort & desire were on full display.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
His longevity, the likelihood his all-time hits record will stand for a very long time, if not forever, his versatility as a utility player and sheer passion and effort are what rank him up there for me.
Heard tonight he made All-Star Teams at five different positions - 1/2/3B, LF & I guess RF. Doubt anyone did that.

The only consensus you’d probably get on being better than Rose from your list would be Mays and Mantle and Aaron. Maybe Frank Robinson. Most of the rest are subjective. Carew, Rice, Morgan definitely didn’t have better careers. IMO Schmidt or Reggie didn’t either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catman100
The only consensus you’d probably get on being better than Rose from your list would be Mays and Mantle. Maybe Frank Robinson. Most of the rest are subjective. Carew, Rice, Morgan definitely didn’t have better careers.
We've all left out in this discussion - till now - the best C of all-time, not just that era: JB. He played C like a SS. His arm was totally feared. P's didn't question his pitch call. He led the league in HR's & RBI's two seasons. Any other C's done that?

Reactions: Mash 2.4
"Interviewing the kids of J6 protestors about how to spot radicalization in their parents"

The media always finding new lows. And when will they stop talking about Jan. 6th? 2028...2038?

This is so disturbing. People don’t fully grasp where we are at right now. This is not business as usual. This is evil ramped up and pushing their chips all in.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
The only consensus you’d probably get on being better than Rose from your list would be Mays and Mantle and Aaron. Maybe Frank Robinson. Most of the rest are subjective. Carew, Rice, Morgan definitely didn’t have better careers. IMO Schmidt or Reggie didn’t either.
Bill James (the father of sabermetrics ) in his 2000 book rated Rose the #33 player of all time.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT