POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, the irony. While wage-slaving under capitalism.
GYwIeXUXcAAFX-r

Trump donated a large chunk of his money to the hurricane victims..TRUMP 2024

President Trump ALWAYS puts his money where his mouth is, actually he does a bunch he NEVER talks about. Call him what you want, he cares. How many troops road on Trump Force One WELL before President Trump EVER thought of running for President.

President Trump would have already been in PRISON if he ever did anything worthy or even could be conceived worthy of prison.

Yes the teams could be near the other end zone, but Walz would be the guy to do a photo op like this:

Politicians are such losers. These people are so disconnected from reality that they have to fake basic human things. Like they don’t understand human beings, it’s like an alien wearing human skin trying to mimic what they think a human would do. 😂

Like not knowing how to drive, how to grill, how to go to a ball game, fake ride a bike, how to simply speak to people. They are f’n (stealing a Dem Party slogan here) weird AF.

Remember when Chuck Schumer put cheese on raw meet and take a photo op with a caption of “Celebrating Fourth of July like a Patriot with my lesbian daughter and her wife.” 😂

Waltz cheering while nothing is on the field is like a photographer told him this was a shoot for a geometry textbook.

Last edited:
Odds the CIA/State Department lets Trump win the election, I'm gonna say a 10% chance. That 10 percent based on Trump agreeing to more future wars.

Looking back on it DeSantis may have been the better choice just in terms of the CIA/State Department probably would have allowed him to win.
I like DeSantis but his campaign was a train wreck. I don't think he would have been a better candidate at all.

Politicians are such losers. These people are so disconnected from reality that they have to fake basic human things. Like they don’t understand human beings, it’s like an alien wearing human skin trying to mimic what they think a human would do. 😂

Like not knowing how to drive, how to grill, how to go to a ball game, fake ride a bike, how to simply speak to people. They are f’n (stealing a Dem Party slogan here) weird AF.

Watching Chuck Schumer put cheese on raw meet and take a photo op with a caption of “Celebrating Fourth of July like a Patriot with my lesbian daughter and her wife.” 😂

Waltz cheering while nothing is on the field is like a photographer told him this was a shoot for a geometry textbook.
You would think a coach would understand the game of football.

I like DeSantis but his campaign was a train wreck. I don't think he would have been a better candidate at all.
Agree with ya but its kinda baked into the cake that this election will be rigged to prevent Trump from getting in. Reality has kinda set in. Don't get me wrong, I'll crawl through glass to vote for Trump but I have no delusions concerning the outcome. They killed millions with a worldwide virus to win the last one and let tens of millions of illegals in to win this election.

Not true anymore. Japan has found a multi-hundred year supply of rare earth metals off the coast of one of its Islands. They may actually overtake China as the largest producer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/12/japan-rare-earths-huge-deposit-of-metals-found-in-pacific.html
It is incredibly expensive, hard, & dangerous to extract them from the sea so atm Japan has no plans to mine there. It will be at least a decade before they have any kind of mining operation. The only REE mine in america is owned by china. It filed bankruptcy a few years ago and china bought it up, allowed by the Trump administartion.
More changes coming in the US rare earth mining sector.

How rare earth metals could be a big deal for one coal company.​

Money quote:

Atkins explains that Ramaco “found a deposit somewhat by accident” when mining for coal that contains “heavy and medium magnetic rare earths,” which are “very valuable.” He says the resources can be considered “vitamins for electronics.”

The CEO says the company’s operations are especially important amid geopolitical uncertainty, given that “there's very limited production in the United States and candidly, most of it does go to China. So we have kind of styled ourselves as Team USA. So we hope once we are in production, which could be a few years out, that we would focus primarily on US domestic and perhaps some European customers.”

🇺🇲

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT