POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Neither the New York Times nor Washington Post have written a story about it.

ABC and CBS didn't cover it. Neither did CNN."

Only NBC even mentioned the story on air. I feel like 30-40 years ago the media would spin stories in an attempt to help the Dems, but they didn't out right hide so many stories from the public. This is exactly why they hate Musk at X now. They want a complete North Korea style propaganda machine now. Half of propaganda isn't telling lies, it's simply ignoring any and every story that hurts the regime/Dems.

Really great speech today by Trump about the border.

He had some good one liners like when he said about Kamala's speech "I had to listen to that bullsh-t last night" but it was actually at times a very moving speech. He brought up Patty Morin to speak whose daughter was murdered by an illegal and also a nurse who has had to try to help so many people who overdosed on fetanyl.

He said at one point, "No matter what obstacles and dangers are thrown in our path, I will keep on fighting for you and for this country that we all love."

Trump is a true patriot.

Half the nation would give her this reaction upon hearing that.

200w.gif

The greatest thing is they all thought she was going win, including her. She will die a bitter b-tch...who lost to The Donald.

Only NBC even mentioned the story on air. I feel like 30-40 years ago the media would spin stories in an attempt to help the Dems, but they didn't out right hide so many stories from the public. This is exactly why they hate Musk at X now. They want a complete North Korea style propaganda machine now. Half of propaganda isn't telling lies, it's simply ignoring any and every story that hurts the regime/Dems.

like i said yesterday there will be nary a blip in the msm about it

Do you think people on this thread will ever grow out of this "cult" calling crap? Getting really old and ages about as well as calling people racists. I'm referring to the poster you're responding to, not you.
To me the term 'racist' doesn't mean squat anymore. The term has been thrown around willy nilly so much in the last 25-30 years that it has lost it's meaning/sting. Why some are so fearful of being called a 'racist' is beyond me. Most of the time when someone is called that....it has little to nothing to do with what the definition of the term is.

To me the term 'racist' doesn't mean squat anymore. The term has been thrown around willy nilly so much in the last 25-30 years that it has lost it's meaning/sting. Why some are so fearful of being called a 'racist' is beyond me. Most of the time when someone is called that....it has little to nothing to do with what the definition of the term is.
it still has meaning but to anyone paying attention will see that it now actuallly applies to those who use the term as a weapon to quash any conservative views.

This alone should, in normal times, be a complete
election changer all by itself. Should be worth a minimum 3-4 points for Trump.

Do you think people on this thread will ever grow out of this "cult" calling crap? Getting really old and ages about as well as calling people racists. I'm referring to the poster you're responding to, not you.

Nope. Projection is the rule for radicals.

Reactions: SDC888
Same. It’s almost a badge of honor, going by current standards. Simply disliking a movie will earn you titles such as racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, & an endless list of others. To me, it’s the indicator that someone has nothing of value to say & that they just lost an argument.

If I’m a bigot bc I don’t appreciate criminals coming here, illegally, & raping & killing women & children, among many other atrocities, then I’ll appoint myself as a grand wizard. I don’t want those kinds of ppl here & idgaf who likes it, or doesn’t. Legal immigration, with proper vetting, is what this country is built on & I support that 100%. That is not what’s happening right now.

Did Nixon create those? Was he president at the time? No and no? Well whaddaya know. In fact, Nixon was VP, so if he had done what Trump tried he would've just gaveled himself elected instead of JFK.
So in other words it has happened before without bitching and moaning. You just hate Trump so it's Orange Tactic Bad.

Dude! That's Bono!

Now I finally understand the lyrics to that song, "She moos in mysterious ways," and why those asholes gave about 1% of all charitable contributions donated to and collected by them to actual charities. Bono was using all that money for glasses, shades, and trying to fix failed transitioning surgeries.

Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
Hey demo☭rat shit4brains, are you listening?

Your authoritarian leaders want government to control EVERYTHING.

You are not the Good Guys! WTF is wrong with you???

GFY

Create a concensus ... control narratives ... (censor opinions and information) ... hammer it ... (force it on people) ... not allow them to think for themselves...

NPCs can't hear it
Can't see it
And think their sht smells like roses because they repeat the same lies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT