• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How bout the poorly educated like you?
Dear Leader loves you.
Allow me to educate you, G-School. As you should know...the least educated racial groups in the country are brown and black skinned. This is an undisputable fact. Also, it is a fact that these groups of least educated, vote highly democrat. Now you can attempt to gaslight or pass on disinformation all you wish in an attempt to push a narrative that GOP voters are dumb....but the facts dont care about your feelings.

FACT CHECK: Based on science...Trump is saying that he loves Democrats.

Norman thinks you’re going to fix these people and convince them to care about “climate change.”

😂

He thinks whenever he uses a paper straw that he has offset the continent of India.

couldn’t finish watching, damn near puked my coffee. jeez
One of my nephews is married to a gal of Indian descent. Her parents were born there. They went over there about 10-15 years ago to visit her family...aunts, uncles, etc. Don't know what region of India they went to (if it matters), but my cousin was telling me they were in a major airport and he needed to go the bathroom before the flight. Walked in and it was basically a large hole dug in the ground where you did your business.

Said he would never go back....and he hasn't.

s

because trump calls climate change a hoax and he pulled out of the Paris climate pact. Trump is paid by big oil lobbyists to pump oil and dump on wind, solar and other renewables

How did the U.S. from a CO2 perspective fare against those countries that remained in the Paris accord during the 4 years Trump was president? How would remaining in the Paris accord have stopped or weakened hurricanes Helene?

Before I think you are a fool or troll, I would like to give you a chance to answer those 2 questions?

The fact that you use the word “renewable” for wind power really leans toward fool, but educate us so we may conclude otherwise.

This 'President'...taking millions from our enemies has done more damage to this country than....

Khrushchev ......... Mao
Brezhnev .............. Deng Xiaoping
Chernenko .......... Jiang Zemin
Gorbachev ........... Hu Jintao
Yeltsin ................... Xi Jinping
Putin.......................

....did collectively
This! Our biggest enemies are in DC. And that's hardly hyperbole at this point.

If you want your national sovereignty fine. North Korea has their Juche. If you want to be part of a multistate coalition you have to play by their rules. Which in this case means freedom of the press, something we all used to agree is a good thing. Now that’s apparently a question for you?
GYg4T97bQAAEH0S

Global warming says hi.
"History. Unicoi County Memorial Hospital admitted its first patient in Feb. 1953, after years of effort to open a community hospital. The hospital was built with funds from the city, county and federal governments."
When did "global warming/ climate change" create hurricanes, Mr. Mensa?

One of my nephews is married to a gal of Indian descent. Her parents were born there. They went over there about 10-15 years ago to visit her family...aunts, uncles, etc. Don't know what region of India they went to (if it matters), but my cousin was telling me they were in a major airport and he needed to go the bathroom before the flight. Walked in and it was basically a large hole dug in the ground where you did your business.

India is a shithole country with the earths largest population. Very smart people with a 3rd world infrastructure. They spend too much time making spam phone calls to the US.

instead of being fired outright for cause she’s just removed from her position, keeping her $230,000 salary.

another radical leftist racial pos dem not being held accountable for their actions. they’re all bulletproof unless they contradict the regime ala mayor adams-

Border crossings are lower now than under Trump.

The reason it is lower is because Biden is not allowing all asylum seekers like the law allows.
because they are flying them in and spreading them out across the country. smh

Speaking of millions.... ANOTHER record stock market day.
Kamalanomics is rolling. 💲💲💲💲
Must be exciting for people to watch their retirement next egg grow which they can’t touch for 10-20 years while not being able to afford to live in the present.

How did the U.S. from a CO2 perspective fare against those countries that remained in the Paris accord during the 4 years Trump was president? How would remaining in the Paris accord have stopped or weakened hurricanes Helene?

Before I think you are a fool or troll, I would like to give you a chance to answer those 2 questions?

The fact that you use the word “renewable” for wind power really leans toward fool, but educate us so we may conclude otherwise.

Dropping out of Paris climate act likely would not affect hurricane Helene. Pulling out of Paris climate act sent a message to the world, that the US doesn’t give a damn about our climate. Not good, when it’s going to take a global effort to make headway

Speaking of millions.... ANOTHER record stock market day.
Kamalanomics is rolling. 💲💲💲💲
Also if everything is working so damn well why is her entire campaign talking about all the changes she is going to make day 1? Riddle me that Batman, I mean shit for brains!!!!

The incredible venom that you TDS sufferers spew at the man who has done nothing but work for the good of America while being historically persecuted by proven criminals. The long debunked lies you still repeat.

It is disgraceful.

You'd rather have the country ran by an authoritarian shadow government fronted by an idiot.

You know the truth, but you persist in your malignant delusion.

I never thought that there could such widespread evil, such a pernicious attack on our country from our own people.

Even if all their harebrained delusions were true, the results speak for themselves. Evertyyhig "bad" they pin on Trump was Covid related or it was hoaxes, other opportunistically created media hysteria.

The difference between the world in 2019 and this gradual controlled demolition of the US and the World since is night and day. Get over yourselves "liberals;" lose the cognitive dissonance and come back to reality. Things would be a lot better now if it weren't for this complete incompetence, this corrupt "leadership"... the same will be true 4 years from now.

Even if all their harebrained delusions were true, the results speak for themselves. Evertyyhig "bad" they pin on Trump was Covid related or it was hoaxes, other opportunistically created media hysteria.

The difference between the world in 2019 and this gradual controlled demolition of the US and the World since is night and day. Get over yourselves "liberals;" lose the cognitive dissonance and come back to reality. Things would be a lot better now if it weren't for this complete incompetence, this corrupt "leadership"... the same will be true 4 years from now.
It's a waste of time to engage the mentally ill. They will never come back to reality.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly."

It was many years ago (late sixties), but I spent some time in Turkey (near Izmiir). The nicer places had toilet paper. Most others did not. BTW it was an insult to offer your left hand to shake hands, You can probably make the connection.

I get a kick out of watching celebrities go bonkers over Trump and his voters.

Considering most I know already don't feed the parasites, will they even notice?

The question is, will liberals ever stand up for the rights of conservatives the way conservatives stood up for the rights of liberals and minorities, and the needs of the poor? We know the answer already.

Considering most I know already don't feed the parasites, will they even notice?

The question is, will liberals ever stand up for the rights of conservatives the way conservatives stood up for the rights of liberals and minorities, and the needs of the poor? We know the answer already.
Spot on!

I get a kick out of watching celebrities go bonkers over Trump and his voters.

Someone said the other day that the Sean Combs stuff is making the celebrities really lose their mind. A lot of them are just as guilty as him. A lot of Democrat politicians are involved. Now if the deep state does its job then none of this will come out.

Also if everything is working so damn well why is her entire campaign talking about all the changes she is going to make day 1? Riddle me that Batman, I mean shit for brains!!!!
And you think the guy that had the worst economic record since Hoover and helped incite one of the worst attacks on our Capitol since the War of 1812 needs to be President again.
Cult members are always low IQ individuals just like you.

Must be exciting for people to watch their retirement next egg grow which they can’t touch for 10-20 years while not being able to afford to live in the present.
Another cheese and whine club member. Plenty of jobs and money out there for people who don't just wanna lay around all day and complain.
I'm retired and work part time.
More working and less whining is how you get ahead in life. Buck up and get to work Candy Cane.

Another cheese and whine club member. Plenty of jobs and money out there for people who don't just wanna lay around all day and complain.
I'm retired and work part time.
More working and less whining is how you get ahead in life. Buck up and get to work Candy Cane.
So you agree that people on welfare should probably be working? And therefore we need to decrease spending on welfare. You would also agree then that women that get pregnant in order to get paid and have the government raise their child is a bad idea?

It was many years ago (late sixties), but I spent some time in Turkey (near Izmiir). The nicer places had toilet paper. Most others did not. BTW it was an insult to offer your left hand to shake hands, You can probably make the connection.
Same in many Arab countries. Always shook hands w/right hand.

And you think the guy that had the worst economic record since Hoover and helped incite one of the worst attacks on our Capitol since the War of 1812 needs to be President again.
Cult members are always low IQ individuals just like you.
How was trump’s economy before Fauci and the democrats unleashed a deadly virus on the entire world just so they could try and regain power? I’m actually shocked you know how to spell IQ. Congrats on your improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT