How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Find you someone who loves you as much as the media loves terrorists:

Saw where someone pointed out this is how they write about a Republican that just died:

GYhwQ3YXcAAGJwR

Even the fake polls are giving me optimism for a Trump landslide. Now reporting he's within striking distance in NM.
Good news. Except for an occasional poll on Fox Business, I've not really kept up this cycle.

But sensing a momentum shift toward Trump. Seems MSM headlines not filled with usual negativity.

We’re 40 days out from the ejection and Trump is selling shitty watches now. The grift never ends. Hurry and get yours for a great Christmas gift along with his fake Bible, Trump Pokemom cards, and his crappy shoes! Maybe you people wouldn’t be complaining about grocery prices if you didn’t waste all your money falling for the grift.

Shut up, PLAT/J. EDGAR.

TDS, we know.

Even the fake polls are giving me optimism for a Trump landslide. Now reporting he's within striking distance in NM.
Why do you think they are trying to kill Trump right now? She is losing badly. If they can fend off the cheat plus keep him alive it’s going to be an implosion within the DNC with alot of “I told you so’s” from the Biden camp. Even mushbrain would be doing better right now than she is.

that is what trump is focusing on. Filling his pockets
Is that why he’s lost wealth since becoming President and running again, while Biden, Pelosi et al have expanded their personal wealth exponentially, directly attributable to the offices they hold and the influence they have because of same ?

You really are terrible at this. You aren’t worth any more of my time.

Consider this your goodbye letter from me, because I won’t be reading any more of your mindless drivel.

Last edited:
It just got leaked that your candidate is letting thousands of murderers and rapist across the border along with 100's terrorist.... Way to focus on the big issues.

And those are just the ones they know of. Imagine the ones that got through without detection.

I saw now shes going down there so you know their polling is saying its bad. Every move dems make is based on polling.

Can you also link a picture of yourself and Trump looking in a mirror for someone to blame about the border and asylum problem?? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Is this really all you've got? Your whining over nothing is boring. And nobody gaf.

Go paint your toenails, re-seat your buttplug, and brush your ponytail. You're terrible at this.
I wish you guys would stop engaging these retread trolls. They are just trying to get around the ignore button by activating old sleeper cells. They are literally trying to start all the old arguments all over again. They are tedious and exhausting. Please stop.

The incredible venom that you TDS sufferers spew at the man who has done nothing but work for the good of America while being historically persecuted by proven criminals. The long debunked lies you still repeat.

It is disgraceful.

You'd rather have the country ran by an authoritarian shadow government fronted by an idiot.

You know the truth, but you persist in your malignant delusion.

I never thought that there could such widespread evil, such a pernicious attack on our country from our own people.

I wish you guys would stop engaging these retread trolls. They are just trying to get around the ignore button by activating old sleeper cells. They are literally trying to start all the old arguments all over again. They are tedious and exhausting. Please stop.

Why do you think they are trying to kill Trump right now? She is losing badly. If they can fend off the cheat plus keep him alive it’s going to be an implosion within the DNC with alot of “I told you so’s” from the Biden camp. Even mushbrain would be doing better right now than she is.
Heaven forbid they succeed.....what happens then? Too late to change name on ballot? No time for replacement....would Vance automatically become Pres is Trump is not around come election day?

Hate to even have the thoughts.

Just saw where Harris is blaming Hurricane Helene on Donald Trump's climate policies. And the 'journalist' just sits there and nods. Like this is the first time a category 4 hurricane has ever occurred and climate policies changed rapidly from 2016 to 2020. But, if that's true, shouldn't Biden/Harris' climate policies have reversed all the damage done by Trump's (sort of like how they reversed all the damage done by Trump at the southern border)? Of course, the climate immediately reacts to whatever Trump did but cannot react immediately to all the wonderful climate policies foisted on the US by this administration. My bad, I forgot how the climate works for a second.

How dumb does the DNC think we are? Of course, there is a block of voters that would vote for a Democrat if they stated their first EO would be to wipe out their entire family on Day 1. But, even mildly intelligent individuals can surely see through the obvious BS that Harris spews and the inanity of most of her prepared remarks holistically speaking, of course.

Obama - 8
Trump - 4
Biden/Harris - 4

The Trump admin’s 4 years out of the past 16 caused a category 4 hurricane. That man is powerful and the others are weak!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT