POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And lets remember.... Alexander Vindman was the only guy on the call that said Trump was doing something wrong. Every one else said it was a normal call. Alexander said that Trump "the duly elected president", wasn't following US policy in Ukraine. So Vindman decided to perjure himself in order to get that war in Ukraine going full bore. Alexander has made over $5million since the Russians invaded. He was offered a job by Ukraine to be their top military advisor but selling arms to Urkraine was so much more lucrative to that piece of shit.

59dbdd085ac79a34d806182e92fa6ab5

Good news is that one of them is running for congress. So if you were worried that Ilhan Omar being pro Somali over the US wasn't enough then these guys will make sure to make Ukraine policy front and center. Dude kind of looks like Putin.

Soooo… as we see how this gig is trending, what else might be in store for us?

1. Almost certainly another Trump assassination attempt before election day… right? I mean, would you bet against it?

2. How about left wing nut jobs terrorizing/shooting up voting locations in republican areas of swing states on Election Day trying to influence voter turnout? Crazy talk? I mean, would it be THAT surprising at this point?

3. This one isn’t even a question. If Trump manages to somehow win, the anarchists on the left will once again burn down cities.

1. Almost certainly another Trump assassination attempt before election day… right? I mean, would you bet against it?

2. How about left wing nut jobs terrorizing/shooting up voting locations in republican areas of swing states on Election Day trying to influence voter turnout? Crazy talk? I mean, would it be THAT surprising at this point?

3. This one isn’t even a question. If Trump manages to somehow win, the anarchists on the left will once again burn down cities.

If they are lib cities, lay off all fire departments!

And lets remember.... Alexander Vindman was the only guy on the call that said Trump was doing something wrong. Every one else said it was a normal call. Alexander said that Trump "the duly elected president", wasn't following US policy in Ukraine. So Vindman decided to perjure himself in order to get that war in Ukraine going full bore. Alexander has made over $5million since the Russians invaded. He was offered a job by Ukraine to be their top military advisor but selling arms to Urkraine was so much more lucrative to that piece of shit.

59dbdd085ac79a34d806182e92fa6ab5

Good news is that one of them is running for congress. So if you were worried that Ilhan Omar being pro Somali over the US wasn't enough then these guys will make sure to make Ukraine policy front and center. Dude kind of looks like Putin.

He wrote this today after the attempt on Trump's life. For some reason he wrote it in response to a 2020 Trump tweet:

So the official leftist media narrative is that Trump is responsible for demo☭rats trying to kill him. How is that going to do anything but further motivate these sick f**ks?

Anybody running with this insanity is a f**king brainwashed pos not fit for civilized society.

That is the face of mental illness.

I’m more convinced now than ever that they will stop at nothing to keep Trump from taking office. Regardless of the election outcome, they will pull out all the stops to prevent his inauguration. If he takes office, he will scorch the earth with all of them.

Reactions: blubo
Remember everybody, violence is leftist PRIVILEGE. If you say anything to hurt their fweelwings, you are Hitler, and they are ENTITLED to react with violence. It's their DUTY even!

It's your fault that you don't want yourself censored by the government so you don't say anything demo☭rats don't like which gives them reason for violence.

This is where we are in this sick leftist controlled f**ked up society.

I’m more convinced now than ever that they will stop at nothing to keep Trump from taking office. Regardless of the election outcome, they will pull out all the stops to prevent his inauguration. If he takes office, he will scorch the earth with all of them.
It will truly be by the grace of God that Trump ever walks into the WH again.

Remember everybody, violence is leftist PRIVILEGE. If you say anything to hurt their fweelwings, you are Hitler, and they are ENTITLED to react with violence. It's their DUTY even!

It's your fault that you don't want yourself censored by the government so you don't say anything demo☭rats don't like which gives them reason for violence.

That is where we are in this sick leftist controlled f**ked up society.

They should thank their lucky stars, every single day, that Conservatives are not prone to violence, because if they WERE, they'd probably be a lot better at it than the left.

And the Left will cheer.

Reactions: sefus12
Democrat’s Haitians eating people’s pets. Democrat’’s Transgenders doing mass shootings. Democrat’s supporters trying to assassinate presidential candidates. Democrat killing Jewish people. Democrats are fascists.

Family and I are thinking of moving to Venezuela where it’s much safer now

Reactions: WTF Cat

See House of Cards election day.

the Democrats/left have ALWAYS been the reactive violent side of American politics. There is no sense in arguing it. I mean you CAN, but all the evidence is against you. They're just irrational children at heart. Nothing to be done with them except sending them to bed w/o supper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT