• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
707e21b4172c8d74.jpeg

Haha

60 Minutes hours after a second failed assassination attempt of Trump is airing a story on the FBI's continued pursuit of people within a mile of the capitol on Jan. 6.

You know when the producer heard about the 2nd attempt he was like 'you got be f-cking kidding me'

Kind of hard to sell the Jan. 6 people were a threat to democracy when their side keeps trying to shoot Trump.

“It’s the media’s fault that Trump is polarizing!”

Also

“Laura Loomer is a standup individual”
Too predictable.

"America is so racist"

Also

No one has trued to assinate Obama or kamala

I'm sure the reasons are somehow different. Fun game tho.

Just like the kkk, the harefilled left think it's actually righteous the clay they behave

He's having an affair with a blatant racist. In normal politics just the affair would be enough to tank his campaign. But since it's Trump and racism is a feature of the movement, not a bug, bitching about "curry and colla greens" from his side piece is just taken in stride. Funniest part is MTG being absurdly jealous. It's a racist harem anime.
Hey, I’m white and I like curry and greens.

Science.

1642004678135.gif

What does intersex have to do with trans? One is an anomaly that occurs in 1.7% of the population on the high end. It’s an anomaly because ~98% are either born with male or female genitalia.

The other involves mutilation and having your delusions affirmed by others. Most grow out of it if not encouraged to act on it.

Sorry for posting this but this is for @The-Hack hack @Dore95 @DreadLox all of the lefties.

Man, you had me at “African!”

This seems to be a HUGE problem for Africans and Haitians in Ohio!!

Or maybe Buckeyes have more video cameras.

How bout some video of the many dogs who have been consumed . . . I’m assuming these will be deep-pit barbecue scenes given comparative size.

I mean, surely these swarthy (recent) mid-westerners would focus on sizeable dogs over poodles.

Hey, gotta go . . . hittin’ up the local Chinese joint to cleanse my palate of these impure thoughts!

Reactions: Dionysus444
You in no way attempt to prove why Harris leads by 4 in MN & 5 nationally when many Dim states have overwhelming Harris leads & MN just leans Dim anyway. Whatever he says has to be true for you. Zero attempt at logic/math/understanding. If they're over-polling women, that doesn't impact why Harris leads by less in MN than nationally as they're over polling women/libs/college grads everywhere. You're so easily bamboozled. GD idiocy.
It's too long to explain in a post. People have posted links to his videos that you could watch and then be informed but you once again prefer to be ignorant and just yell at clouds.

People over 117 should be banned from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL

Looks like he had built himself a little hide. Put the backpacks up to catch incoming from SS and had his Go Pro set up to film the kill shot. Had a Russian made sniper rifle so not very on point... LOL.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost In FL
Oh stop, they are just run by postmodernist radicals and political hacks like you.
If you believe that you are say a Brussel sprout, that is textbook mental illness.
You can try to force society to affirm your delusion that you are in fact a Brussel sprout, but you are still not a Brussel Sprout.
You can get your whole body tattooed green, but you still aren't a Brussel Sprout.
Forcing the otherwise sane portion of society to affirm Indvidual delusions is not helping those people.
These people need treatment and kind honesty, not enablers.

I took 5 hits of blotter once, and I sure as f*ck FELT like a Brussel sprout.

A Brussel sprout that had ALL the ANSWERS to LIFE!!!! I had it completely figured it out. and then, I didn't....

Last edited:
Reactions: JStaff2187

Ho Lee Crap if true. This dude is as unhinged as most of the leftist in this thread. It really makes you wonder how many of them are close to shooting people in order to "save our democracy"?
Not really worried about it. It would seem that they're more apt to shoot themselves in the face than they are to actually hit a target.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT