POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More bomb threats this morning in Springfield, OH leading to hospitals being locked down but that's okay since the far right is still pissed that Trump lost a debate so now we have to all pretend Haitians are evil and killing our pets.

Good job, good effort dolts. Instead of just admitting it was a hoax and moving on from it there's now a town under constant threats of violence and instead of attacking Harris on important issues nonstop until election day, Don and his allies are focused on rounding up Haitians who are legally living and working in a small random town and send them to...Venezuela.

How is any of this positive in any way to Trump's campaign?

Trump called in bomb threats or people mad in Springfield called in bomb threats?

This is the TDSer saying all bad things lead to Trump.

Here's a link not that anyone here will click or care that because of a false story spread by Trump, Vance, and the far right, now this town has to live through daily threats but yeah, this is somehow the fault of Harris. Guess she did so well in the debate that this town has to pay for it:

Springfield hospitals lock down due to bomb threats
This is the chaos Trump and Republicans bring to America.....
Mass shootings in schools,
Bomb threats,
Crazy stories and conspiracy theories,
Lies/threats to legal immigrants,
Attacks on our Capitol,
Women struggling to get healthcare,
Guns now the leading cause of children's deaths,
Election lies,
Blocking border laws etc.

Republican policies have become a clear and present danger to the women and children of America.

Because America is dumb and racist AF and people eat this crap up with a spoon. We’re all talking about it, aren’t we? And some of us involved in the conversation are definitely voting Trump. They believe it with every fiber of their being.

Reactions: sambowieshin
how is focusing on this fake Haitian story which lead to constant bomb threats all over a small town in OH positive in any way to Donald Trump and his campaign?

Link to the cause of the bomb threats.

You are what you constantly criticize. Someone who makes a politically surmised conclusion so he can complain.

There is a problem in Springfield. Now prove Trump caused it.

Link to the cause of the bomb threats.

You are what you constantly criticize. Someone who makes a politically surmised conclusion so he can complain.

There is a problem in Springfield. Now prove Trump caused it.
Well.... Suddenly when Trump starts talking about a terrible town of Haitians who are eating pets....they suddenly have a rash of bomb threats. Just a coincidence right?
Kinda like the Jan 6th riot.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Here's a link not that anyone here will click or care that because of a false story spread by Trump, Vance, and the far right, now this town has to live through daily threats but yeah, this is somehow the fault of Harris. Guess she did so well in the debate that this town has to pay for it:

Springfield hospitals lock down due to bomb threats

What a dumb conclusion. The Hall Monitor has been on an irrational rant in this thread since the debate.

More bomb threats this morning in Springfield, OH leading to hospitals being locked down but that's okay since the far right is still pissed that Trump lost a debate so now we have to all pretend Haitians are evil and killing our pets.

Good job, good effort dolts. Instead of just admitting it was a hoax and moving on from it there's now a town under constant threats of violence and instead of attacking Harris on important issues nonstop until election day, Don and his allies are focused on rounding up Haitians who are legally living and working in a small random town and send them to...Venezuela.

People like you think it's okay to put 20,000 people from Haiti into a town where they're going to completely disrupt life for everyone. And you applaud when the national guard arrest illegal aliens on Martha's Vineyard trying to get to Obama's mansion. Gfy.

People like you think it's okay to put 20,000 people from Haiti into a town where they're going to completely disrupt life for everyone. And you applaud when the national guard arrest illegal aliens on Martha's Vineyard trying to get to Obama's mansion. Gfy.
Border's on you pal.... Not me.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Border's on you pal.... Not me.
I also criticize the business wing of the Republican party for wanting cheap labor bringing in illegal immigrants. But the largest supporter of this is liberals who want to destroy Western culture.

Was there this density of bomb threats before Trump talked about it during the debate? No? Hmmm...

Again, what a truly stupid conclusion. Seriously. When libs started making light of the problem in Springfield and cracking jokes about Springfield, we saw the bomb threats. How y’all like that correlation? 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: SDC888
Again, what a truly stupid conclusion. Seriously. When libs started making light of the problem in Springfield and cracking jokes about Springfield, we saw the bomb threats. How y’all like that correlation? 🤦‍♂️
Dion is right. Trump effect.
Always riots, anger, division and death surrounding Trump.
BLM riots....J6th riots....Covid....Economic meltdown....ALL on his watch.
If I believed in Biblical prophecy I'd say he is the anti Christ.

Reactions: blubo
Ah yes, the border bill. Without it, the US is powerless to control "the border". And it's all Donald Trump's fault. LOL

You all are so stupid, you probably think that it was a superhero named "Border Bill", defender of the Rio Grande. 😆

I've told you a hundred times. The laws are already in place to control the border. Don't blame Trump because Dumb and Dumber didn't WANT to put a lid on it.
As Trump pointed out in the debate, Biden could solve the border issue w/ EO’s — no bill is required. On Day 1 of his taking office, Biden’s first order of business was to reopen the border and get back on-board with woke climate policy — note: minimal actions to address the actual needs of everyday legal citizens and an economy that was reeling. On the very first day, Biden enacted 17 EO’s or proclamations, of which included:
  1. Canceling Keystone XL Pipeline
  2. Requirement to include non-citizens in Census
  3. Rejoins Paris Climate Accords
  4. Halts construction of border wall
  5. Undoes Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement
  6. Fortifies DACA
Priorities, priorities 😞

Last edited:
Yikes. Yep, just trolling per usual. I ask a legit question and I should have expected trolling, a little emoji, and somehow this being Harris's fault. Alrighty...if Trump loses in Nov you can point to his age, his personality, his debate performance against Harris (which you said he crushed then backed off of), and feeding into this fake story to gin up anger against a specific community of (non-white) people who just want to be left alone to live their lives in America.

Hey, daily bomb threats in America are funny though, right HK? Just ask blubo who posted yesterday that he has family in Springfield and their lives are being disrupted by these constant threats. Again...yikes if you'd rather joke about it and somehow make it Harris's fault. I'm done with ya until after the election. Maybe you'll have a job by then. Trying to joke about and spin this bs in OH is just lame.
Well, who the f*ck's fault IS it? That tens of thousands of Haitians appeared like a plague of locust in Springfield? That increased a small town's population by almost 50 percent and has stretched the living conditions to the breaking point. I don't find that funny at all. What I DO find funny is that the left thinks that the measurement of whether or not it has put a ridiculous hardship on this town is pets being eaten or not eaten. YOU all are the ones that are laughing. Do a little research, sans pet eating, about how that human plague has impacted the citizens of Springfield, you sanctimonious and shallow thinking prick. 😆

Last edited:
As Trump pointed out in the debate, Biden could solve the border issue w/ EO’s — no bill is required. On Day 1 of his taking office, Biden’s first order of business was to reopen the border and get back on-board with woke climate policy — note: minimal actions to address the actual needs of everyday legal citizens and an economy that was reeling. On the very first day, Biden enacted 17 EO’s or proclamations, of which included:
  1. Canceling Keystone XL Pipeline
  2. Requirement to include non-citizens in Census
  3. Rejoins Paris Climate Accords
  4. Halts construction of border wall
  5. Undoes Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement
  6. Fortifies DACA
Priorities, priorities 😞

You're wrong. This is a job for "Border Bill" you're just a small-minded bigot. Don't you know that?

Reactions: SDC888
I'm well aware. You and I would probably agree on the whole Israel/Palestine thing. But at least one member of the squad, Tlaib, has shown she may be a little more than anti-Israel. She has continued to double down on blaming Israel for things after they were proven to be false and the fault of Hamas.

I say this about Trump all the time. If you make a claim and it's proven to be false, and instead of admitting you were wrong you double down, that's troubling.

Trump's claims were not proven false.

Your "argument" is that if a tree fell in a forest, but no one was there, then it must not have made a sound. That's not an argument, but you will nevertheless eagerly accept and regurgitate anything you can negative towrads trupm that is solely based on hearsay.

And being anti-Israel is not necessarily anti-Semitic, but there are plenty of people on the left who are anti-Israel solely because they are anti-Semitic. One of the ugliest truths about the modern left is that they refuse to cull, or look introspectively at all even, their racist and violent elements.

Reactions: exemjr
Democrats supported Jim Jones. Prominent ones that still have influence, or the influenced, still today. They are that gullible or/and dumb/smart.

This has been a long journey. Half, or mostly likely more, of this thread were “proud democrats” when it suited them years ago.

We can just sit idle and watch the written about, and obvious demise, and pretend to argue with the few pseudo intellectual hanger ons like this Sam and dio person. They will realize too when it’s too late.

We can’t beat it.

Democrats are pro Islam, because it's the fastest growing religion in the world. And while they MAINTAIN that religion shouldn't play a part in politics, we all know that what they mean is that it shouldn't, UNLESS it is politically expedient. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and kyboy1998
Well, who the f*ck's fault IS it? That tens of thousands of Haitians appeared like a plague of locust in Springfield? That increased a small town's population by almost 50 percent and has stretched the living conditions to the breaking point. I don't find that funny at all. What I DO find funny is that the left thinks that the measurment of whether or not it has put a ridiculous hardship on this town is pets being eaten or not eaten. YOU all are the ones that are laughing. Do a little research, sans pet eating, about how that human plague has impacted the citizens of Springfield, you sanctimonious and shallow thinking prick. 😆
I agree that putting 10 to 15k immigrants into a town of 60k is not great immigration policy.
Who's fault is it?? It's the American people's fault for not demanding our politicians do something to fix this problem.
Biden waited 3 years to do Jack Sh** on the issue. Then when Dems along with Republicans actually crafted the first meaningful border legislation in 40 years.... The Republicans tanked it for political reasons.
Both parties are to blame. The American people are to blame.
We get the government we deserve.

I agree that putting 10 to 15k immigrants into a town of 60k is not great immigration policy.
Who's fault is it?? It's the American people's fault for not demanding our politicians do something to fix this problem.
Biden waited 3 years to do Jack Sh** on the issue. Then when Dems along with Republicans actually crafted the first meaningful border legislation in 40 years.... The Republicans tanked it for political reasons.
Both parties are to blame. The American people are to blame.
We get the government we deserve.
Wrong. It's the politicians that allowed it to happen. And their names are Harris and Biden. You can prattle on about your comic book hero, Border Bill, but they had the means to stop this. PERIOD. And all of your's and Dion's absurd logic can't negate that fact. Just own it like a man. You supported the worst POTUS (Harris 2/3 Biden 1/3) since that idiot, Woodrow Wilson. We all make mistakes, just fess up.

Trump's claims were not proven false.

Your "argument" is that if a tree fell in a forest, but no one was there, then it must not have made a sound. That's not an argument, but you will nevertheless eagerly accept and regurgitate anything you can negative towrads trupm that is solely based on hearsay.

And being anti-Israel is not necessarily anti-Semitic, but there are plenty of people on the left who are anti-Israel solely because they are anti-Semitic. One of the ugliest truths about the modern left is that they refuse to cull, or look introspectively at all even, their racist and violent elements.
I'm not referring to any specific Trump claim. But if you think Trump has never made a false claim I got a bridge to sell in your Brooklyn. He literally drew his own path of a hurricane with a sharpie instead of just admitting he got the states in the storm's path wrong.

This is what I don't get with the warmongers.... They do realize if Kamala wins and we go to war that she isn't going to change who she is and she will try to win a war by being diverse and inclusive. She'll get tons of people killed for absolutely no reason.
Love the if this and if that hysteria.

I'm not referring to any specific Trump claim. But if you think Trump has never made a false claim I got a bridge to sell in your Brooklyn. He literally drew his own path of a hurricane with a sharpie instead of just admitting he got the states in the storm's path wrong.

I was referring to your prior post then about Sprinfield if you weren't.

I didn't say he never said something false. Of course he does. The sharpie thing was hilarious.

Wrong. It's the politicians that allowed it to happen. And their names are Harris and Biden. You can prattle on about your comic book hero, Border Bill, but they had the means to stop this. PERIOD. And all of your's and Dion's absurd logic can't negate that fact. Just own it like a man. You supported the worst POTUS (Harris 2/3 Biden 1/3) since that idiot, Woodrow Wilson. We all make mistakes, just fess up.

Politicians and their corporate backers.

There's a word for that, ya know? When the state and corporate interests align and collude for common purpose. 🤔

Well, who the f*ck's fault IS it? That tens of thousands of Haitians appeared like a plague of locust in Springfield? That increased a small town's population by almost 50 percent and has stretched the living conditions to the breaking point. I don't find that funny at all. What I DO find funny is that the left thinks that the measurement of whether or not it has put a ridiculous hardship on this town is pets being eaten or not eaten. YOU all are the ones that are laughing. Do a little research, sans pet eating, about how that human plague has impacted the citizens of Springfield, you sanctimonious and shallow thinking prick. 😆
blubo has no family in springfield. i remarked to someone about threats to some schools in my town/county, none related to springfield that i’m aware of.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT