POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
? There is no way even if every tax she wanted was implemented it would be more on you and the average American than the entire income tax. That's nuts. You're just being a contrarian.

I didn't say shit about that I said ALL her other policies. Open borders? Free healthcare to the world, how much you think that costs, commie boy?

They were caught in '20...but nobody cared other than Trump supporters.

This post reminded me of the movie about the Israeli team that hunted down the Munich Olympic terroists who murdered the Israeli team. Good movie but I can't remember the name right now.Now, I still think there's things he could have and should have done differently. Someone should have known on his team that this would he a possibility.
You know that Trump's team warned him about it. But like a lot of advice he gets (...think mean tweets) he doesn't pay attention and does his own thing. If he would listen...smile with a little self-depricating humor...he wouldn't have 'lost' in '20 and would go down in history as a Ronald Reagan type President....likable and effective.

Not really a big deal with me unless it was the same university. Just because someone is a frat bro' from another university doesn't mean I would give a hoot about them.

You ain't in a black female sorority.

Them girls take that super serious.

Trust me.

Trump does and says plenty i neither like nor agree with. That still doesn't mean you aren't spewing garbage.
How so? What did I say that was garbage about the situation? I literally presented fact after fact. He and Vance spread false info from the internet meant to put these Haitian people in a terrible light. A day later, bomb threats across the town began. Now schools are closed, buildings have been evacuated, and the mayor wants national politicians to stop spreading these false claims. That's literally what happened. You refusing to acknowledge that and instead saying I'm "spewing garbage" doesn't change that. Trump is not one of your relatives you feel you should defend. It is okay to just say he needs to stop spreading hateful, false rhetoric that's only meant to get people angry at this one Haitian community in this small town.

I find it amusing when lefties think they’re making a point by linking to other retards who think Trump ever said anything about injecting bleach or fish cleaner.

If you guys think he said that, you’re the dumbest goddam people alive. Linking stories of other brainless idiots is not helping your point.

Sambowieshit proves here daily he is the MOST GULLIBLE, STUPID POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF CATPAW.

Just literally so stupid it hurts my brain to fathom how stupid he is.

How so? What did I say that was garbage about the situation? I literally presented fact after fact. He and Vance spread false info from the internet meant to put these Haitian people in a terrible light. A day later, bomb threats across the town began. Now schools are closed, buildings have been evacuated, and the mayor wants national politicians to stop spreading these false claims. That's literally what happened. You refusing to acknowledge that and instead saying I'm "spewing garbage" doesn't change that. Trump is not one of your relatives you feel you should defend. It is okay to just say he needs to stop spreading hateful, false rhetoric that's only meant to get people angry at this one Haitian community in this small town.

Tell those Haitians to quit eating E.Ts, you sick enabler

N9p3xsX1qiTu.png

Exactly the point. He said he’s taking a prescription drug that’s been prescribed billions of times.

And that somehow makes you want to drink fish tank cleaner.

While we all wish you would drink fish tank cleaner, how on earth is that your

from that video where he’s discussing a prescription drug?

Hydroxychloroquine sounds similar to clorox, so of course Sam makes the connection. To bleach.

Village Idiot.

It's amazing that Marleydogg is likely some old angry guy who thinks it's really creative to just post the same couple insults about 22 times per day. The older generation is sadly lost.

• Angry
Reactions: IkeCat
Gathering smoke over Loomer being Trump's side piece.......

trump__lauraloomer_twitter_2023_crop.jpg
Side piece? His only piece

Reactions: Dionysus444
Media created delusion.

The media fabricated a politically expedient hoax (the lie that Trump said to drink disinfectant), then they shamelessly profit from the death of someone who does as evidence supporting their completely manufactured hoax. It's despicable, really.

Not to mention the wife got charged with manslaughter for poisoning gom with it.

But Sam is too fvcking stupid to know that.

You thought you did something there, didn't you?

I posted videos of something that you sheep claim is not happening. It's that simple but nothing can ever be simple with you people.

Happening in Houston too. Local news just had a story, dead mutilated cays being found d in public parks in one suburb. Guess who else is there?
The road from the immigrants are doing bad things to actually they are the victims and Americans are awful is a short road for the media:

This is another thing they do, find the absolute best example of someone who assimilated and act like most are like that. Many Americans, including myself have zero problem if the government said we are giving asylum to a small number of 5,000 Haitians who really need it and no more. But having a problem flying in 350,000 Haitians isn't racist. It is an acknowledgment that this has nothing to do with asylum and the real motives is a transparent move for controlling future elections.

This one fake and made up too, Liberals?

Reactions: blubo
CEO off Goldman-schs came out that day amd said this reporting was false.

You lose again Village Idiot.
He spoke facts but is walking it back a little not to piss off customers.
More facts and stats to digest Marlene...

• Haha
Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
Since Putin can't beat little ole Ukraine, we should be worried about Putin. Don't give me these nuke weapons crap. He opens one silo & he's done.

We're all done, is the point, you dumbass.
I love how these neo-con warmonger types refuse to recognize Russia nuclear arsenal is powerful enough to kill every living thing on this planet

This one fake too, liberals?

Westlake man.. lol
They investigated and discovered this because residents kept finding garbage bags full of hooves and horns, etc. Strewn along the side of suburban roads.

Let's let more in! KUMBAYAH!

Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
He spoke facts but is walking it back a little not to piss off customers.
More facts and stats to digest Marlene...

No way you’d link a far left wing Econ site to meet your confined far left views!
if you open the link below that you’d seen it’s so far left that it would make Adolf Stalin go “damn”.

Reactions: exemjr
For the confused.

Haiti is a very poor country, average iq about 75, 40% of the country practices voodoo, or a variation thereof. A large part of their religious rituals center around animal.sacrifice and so forth.

It's a miracle there aren't a whole lot more documented instances, honestly.

I bet there will be going forward.

More egg on the face of the leftist idiots.

And we'll all laugh and mock them, amd say, see, Trump was right. AGAIN.

It's amazing that Marleydogg is likely some old angry guy who thinks it's really creative to just post the same couple insults about 22 times per day. The older generation is sadly lost.
Trust me pal. The older generation is all that's left holding this country together. I wish you had a chance to live back in the days. You'd have a different perspective.

@sambowieshin you and the very concerned about lies crowd, available

What US war zone are they in??
If the US declared war on a country I must have missed it.
Are US troops in harm's way in various areas? Yes. They always are serving anywhere in the Middle East.
But please enlighten me if there are US troops serving in battles in Ukraine, Israel, or Palestine.

What US war zone are they in??
If the US declared war on a country I must have missed it.
Are US troops in harm's way in various areas? Yes. They always are serving anywhere in the Middle East.
But please enlighten me if there are US troops serving in battles in Ukraine, Israel, or Palestine.
There are troops in Syria.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT