POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It says it's up to scotus or congress to intervene. Congress obviously won't because they wanted it to happen. Scotus didn't intervene with their last ruling so I kind of doubt they will this time either. And if they did it would take so long the that it would be past the 60 day extension.
Maybe these kinds of actions will finally get the GoP to abandon their doctrine of absolute power of the Presidency. The GoP has been fighting in court for 60 years now to make the executive branch untouchable.
2zoresle7o981.png

You really think home invasions are the only way people use guns to defend themselves?

LOL
No.....but your odds of needing a gun for protection from strangers is a lot less than your odds of accidentally shooting yourself or purposefully killing someone you know with it.
Here's some more fun gun facts....

The Republicans haven't done anything meaningful for the good of the country in decades. All they do now is bitch and moan about culture wars, masks, big scary teachers, abortion and BS like trans people using toilets or immigrants trying to better themselves.
None of it amounts to jack sh** and any laws they pass are meaningless. It's all smoke and mirrors to make their base think they are doing something.
The Dems are the only ones to pass any meaningful legislation for Americans over the last decade.....the Affordable Care Act and the Infrastructure Bill that was just passed.
Name one meaningful piece of legislation passed by Republicans in the last decade that made a major impact on the daily lives of Americans besides tax cuts for millionaires. Good luck.
Republicans had full control of the House, Senate and Oval Office for Trump's first two years. What did they pass???? NOTHING.
Nothing on immigration. Nothing on healthcare. Nothing to improve education. Nothing on the minimum wage. Nothing but tax cuts for millionaires and a few extra pennies in the pockets of the average Joes that they had to pay back when tax season rolled around. Smoke and mirrors for the culture warriors.

Republicans are also chit for their own reasons, but at least their platform isn't explicitly anti-American.

Everything the democrats did just made things worse, like the affordable care act only ended up making healthcare less affordable.

And the infrastructure bill was always an eventuality that was sure to occur as soon as all politicians on both sides got their wheels sufficiently greased.

The dems thrive on the misinformed like you who can't even figure out how massive unfettered illegal immigration hurts the economy and destabilizes the country. Culture wars? If Mexicans were the white rednecks you have so much hatred and disdain for you're tune would be different, and you know it.

Why would it be politics in one, but for the good of the country in the other?

It's politics in both... your "side" never does anything for the good of the country as the primary motivating factor.
You'll never be able to convince this guy that the government doesn't care about him and that they aren't the saviors of the world. Dems never do anything without political points/agendas behind them. Every narrative is coordinated and distributed as we've seen. They will contort their brains with the most extreme mental gymnastics to pivot on an issue and adopt a new contradicting belief.

Look at their cities, man. They gun each other down and have mass poverty. They don't give a f. They usher in a third world invasion to rob you, rape you, and kill you and none of them give a shit as it's not their neighborhood and it's more votes they can get by using your money to bribe them.

This same group covered for Harvey Weinstein and Epstein until it was no longer politically convenient. They don't bat an eye when their foot soldiers burn your business down or assault you for hearing a speech. They are actively pushing to control every aspect of your life and take away your ability to support your family unless you get this BS jab. Does that sound like someone who cares for you? Would someone who cares about you try to destroy you unless you did exactly as they said?

the riot was all on TRump. He asked his sheep to do it and then blocked the Guard from being deployed.

* KA - BOOM *

You are dismissed.

No.....but your odds of needing a gun for protection from strangers is a lot less than your odds of accidentally shooting yourself or purposefully killing someone you know with it.

Your claim is false and is not backed up by the links you cited.

And by the way, not that it's any of your business, but the chance of me shooting myself is zero. I was trained to handle firearms since age 10 and served in the Army. Not that you give a hot shit about my personal safety, anyway.

So you can go eat a bag of dicks.

Just before the new year I posted about the FED having to report on banks that took huge loans and I said then that there would be a media blackout, but I had no idea. Now, here we go. There is to much here to post it all, but holy crap what a shit show. The corruption is way worse than most imagined; anyone not paying attention that is.

The site quoted is crashing from all the traffic, so be patient and reload if it fails.

There’s a News Blackout on the Fed’s Naming of the Banks that Got Its Emergency Repo Loans; Some Journalists Appear to Be Under Gag Orders

Four days ago, the Federal Reserve released the names of the banks that had received $4.5 trillion in cumulative loans in the last quarter of 2019 under its emergency repo loan operations for a liquidity crisis that has yet to be credibly explained. Among the largest borrowers were JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, three of the Wall Street banks that were at the center of the subprime and derivatives crisis in 2008 that brought down the U.S. economy. That’s blockbuster news. But as of 7 a.m. this morning, not one major business media outlet has reported the details of the Fed’s big reveal.

On September 17, 2019, the Fed began making trillions of dollars a month in emergency repo loans to 24 trading houses on Wall Street. The Fed released on a daily basis the dollar amounts it was loaning, but withheld the names of the specific banks and how much they had borrowed. This made it impossible for the public to see which Wall Street firms were experiencing the most severe credit crisis.

It was the first time the Fed had intervened in the repo market since the 2008 financial crash – the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. The COVID-19 crisis remained months away. The first reported case of COVID-19 in the U.S. was not reported by the CDC until January 20, 2020 and the World Health Organization did not declare a pandemic until March 11, 2020.........

My odds of dying from Covid and thus needing a “vaccination” are absurdly low. Why then do you totalitarians want to mandate them? Are you going to apply your logic to gun ownership?

My odds of dying from Covid and thus needing a “vaccination” are absurdly low. Why then do you totalitarians want to mandate them? Are you going to apply your logic to gun ownership?
I don't believe in government vaccine mandates for private industry.

Lol, you keep trying make this a thing. He's been cleared. Why not unseal Maxwell's black book and see who is on it. Your liberal heroes make up the 98% of the clientele with 2% being the Justice John Roberts and Mitch McConnell type of RINOs
He hasn't been cleared. Nobody has. The only person who has paid any price at all is Maxwell. Kinda ironic that a woman has been busted but none of the males paying for sex with teen girls have. $$$$$ and power rules.

He hasn't been cleared. Nobody has. The only person who has paid any price at all is Maxwell. Kinda ironic that a woman has been busted but none of the males paying for sex with teen girls have. $$$$$ and power rules.
You keep on flogging the chicken but it's YOUR BOYS who don't want to release the list. Not ours.

Your claim is false and is not backed up by the links you cited.

And by the way, not that it's any of your business, but the chance of me shooting myself is zero. I was trained to handle firearms since age 10 and served in the Army. Not that you give a hot shit about my personal safety, anyway.

So you can go eat a bag of dicks.
Typing obscenities into the internet and raging over a difference of opinion? Relax dude....this is a "Political" message board and we all don't have to agree on everything.
Telling me to eat bags of dicks definitely suggests that you take this whole political thread waaaay more serious than I do and/or buy very different food items at the grocery than me.

Of course it doesn't. I never said it did.
It absolutely reduces the severity of the illness, lowers the risk of hospitalization as well as odds of dying. Follow the science. Follow the facts.
I am not anti-vax. I think high risk people should absolutely weigh the risks and benefits. Having said that. The “scientists” and their “facts” did say at the outset of the vaccines release that if you took it you would not contract COVID. So my question is, when exactly should we believe the science? When one of their darts actually hits the mark?

I am not anti-vax. I think high risk people should absolutely weigh the risks and benefits. Having said that. The “scientists” and their “facts” did say at the outset of the vaccines release that if you took it you would not contract COVID. So my question is, when exactly should we believe the science? When one of their darts actually hits the mark?
Scientific facts change over time as more evidence comes to light.

Absolutely has been cleared. Release the list. The witnesses say Trump has never been to island nor did anything wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Nothing makes this board turn into a bunch of crazed lunatics more than talking about abortion. Almost makes your Benghazi and e-mail obsession look healthy. I don't care about abortion in either direction. You can ban it or fully open it, don't give a ****. But the world has way to many people so the more abortions the better for the planet.
kx8kcw8obp981.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT