ADVERTISEMENT

Please Indulge Me...

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
Just rewatched the UK Ala SB 13 inning game on Sunday and it was exciting, but was just wondering if any of you guys knew why the Fouts kid from Grayson, Ky went to Alabama instead of UK? I know we beat her twice, but she is very impressive for a freshman and an imposing looking athlete at 6'1...TY

Rumor I herd was that Kentucky didn't pay attention to her as much as other programs (or as much as she would liked) did during the recruiting process.

Rumor I herd was that Kentucky didn't pay attention to her as much as other programs (or as much as she would liked) did during the recruiting process.
Doesn't sound like something Coach Lawson wouldn't do unless there was a specific reason...thought maybe family ties or something. With Baalman and Humes being around a couple more years that could have been a murderer's row pitching staff.

Just rewatched the UK Ala SB 13 inning game on Sunday and it was exciting, but was just wondering if any of you guys knew why the Fouts kid from Grayson, Ky went to Alabama instead of UK? I know we beat her twice, but she is very impressive for a freshman and an imposing looking athlete at 6'1...TY

Bama softball is hard to pass up as a recruit. They are one of the top programs in the country. Patrick Murphy is also one of the best coaches around.

She’s from W Va and lived in Ky. Played AAU for a team in Birmingham from 12 years. Caught the eye of Alabama and they offered her as a 14 year old Fr and she grabbed it. Her AAU coaches and their strong team were well known to Alabama. Had played varsity from the 6th grade.

She’s from W Va and lived in Ky. Played AAU for a team in Birmingham from 12 years. Caught the eye of Alabama and they offered her as a 14 year old Fr and she grabbed it. Her AAU coaches and their strong team were well known to Alabama. Had played varsity from the 6th grade.
OK...now i can understand . Makes perfect sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT