ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff…… Timberwolves??

Luka takes so many terrible, low-percentage 3s
Game 1 between Mavs-Thunder tonight in OKC. The trade for PJ Washington and Daniel Gafford turned the Mavs into a contender. SGA and Cason Wallace on the Thunder.

I agree Luka shoots to many threes. Luka can get into the lane pretty anytime he wants and finish at the rim. Kyrie Irving is amazing still when he wants to be, and he's been motivated for quite a while now, at least half the season. Should be a good series.

Reactions: 52T and BigKari
The NBA used to be the absolute worst league for parity and now there has become a lot of parity. It's no longer a foregone conclusion of who is winning the title. I love that these younger teams have taken over.

In the last 9 years, we've had the Warriors, Cavs, Raptors, Lakers*, Bucks, and Nuggets win titles. This year could very well be a new team winning it.
If Den is knocked out, it'll be the sixth different title team in six straight years.

A first in the NBA.

Reactions: BigKari
If Den is knocked out, it'll be the sixth different title team in six straight years.

A first in the NBA.
I think this is great.

A lack of parity sucks. It’s not interesting. I’m glad the era of LeBron and the Warriors is over.

This was the NBA Playoff equivalent of Kendrick Lamar/Drake's "battle" after "They Not Like us". Jamal even gets to play the part of Drake in this comparison. It was one team just kicking the living **** out of another and not letting up. Fun to watch.

Nuggets lost their composure because they realize they are up against a more talented team. From Malone charging at Mark Davis and not even getting 1 Tech when he should've been tossed, to Murray throwing a heating pad on the floor which KAT barely missed stepping on during live ball play. Murray's been hampered by an injury which is obvious but he also behaved like a spoiled punk tonight. He should've been thrown out and honestly if the NBA had any balls they'd suspend him for Game 3 for throwing an object onto the court which could've injured a player--if Towns slips/pulls a groin or twists a knee etc....it's just a pathetic display. He then got in the game and tried to throw a forearm at the back of Towns head/neck on back screen because he's too slow to get around or by any of the Wolves defenders and feels he wasn't getting calls due to shooting like crap because he's injured. So he behaved like a 5 yr old who is told to pick up their toys and go to bed. It was embarrassing and Malone set the tone. Tough Guy Mike tried to get his team going and best part was the crew led by Mark Davis basically said "We'll not T him up-but they get NO CALLS--it's going to be called straight". The only thing that needs to be addressed though is Murray throwing that on the court. If a fan did that-they get ejected and rightfully so but for a player to do that during a live ball play? LOW LIFE shit right there.

For those who didn't watch--KAT dominated the entire 1st Half on both ends of the court and Rudy Gobert wasn't in Denver as he was with his wife/GF as she's giving birth to their 1st child. So he manned up and frustrated Jokic and torched Nuggets with his best Playoff performance as a Wolves player.

The Wolves are an awesome defensive team but also fun to watch due to Edwards just being on the damn court. He's the one the NBA has been waiting on. He's arrived. How far can he go? I think they are best team in West and NBA Finals with Celtics is looming IMO.
I would not be against Murray being suspended for Game 3. That was completely low class to throw an object on the court at any time, let alone while the ball is in play.

But Denver knows that they’re cooked. They’re reminding me of how the Pistons acted in 1991 when the Bulls were getting ready to beat them.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
I think this is great.

A lack of parity sucks. It’s not interesting. I’m glad the era of LeBron and the Warriors is over.

I agree, makes the playoffs more interesting. I'd love to see the Wolves win.

I'm afraid Boston will though. The east is a cupcake joke so they essentially have a bye to the NBA finals.

I wonder if Stephen A will call the League office about Jamal Murray like he did Russell Westbrook .

He’s such a clown
He is the definition of "wrong on purpose". I don't think he believes half of what comes out of his mouth; he just wants to generate controversy and clicks.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
I'm a huge Twolves fan and watching this team demolish the Nuggets last night was amazing. It's the best defensive game I've ever watched in the NBA playoffs while shutting down Jokic and Murray was impressive.

I would love to see the Twolves win their first NBA title and if the Thunder beat the Mavs, the Western conference finals will be amazing.

The one thing I really love about the playoffs this year is no Lakers (especially James), Warriors, or Bucks.

Reactions: M4CAT
I wonder if Stephen A will call the League office about Jamal Murray like he did Russell Westbrook .

He’s such a clown
I can't stand Stephen A who's an overpaid ass clown. You'd think him and James would be best friends for life. Both of them are insufferable to watch or listen to. Everything that comes out of his mouth is crap.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT