ADVERTISEMENT

Players First

struggler

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2013
UK last.... Continues.

These 3 wait until the 11th hour.

Cal waits past the 11th hour and has another incomplete roster.... But thinks he's a genius and in demand enough that something will fall in place. He continues to be exposed over and over at the expense of UK... And he clearly does not care.

UK basketball will be tough to watch... Again. The only pleasure in the season will be watching Cal being made a fool of.

Can't wait for him to leave.

If we make a run next year, and I realize its a big if, I hope none of you are around to see it. I hope you all pick another team to cheer for. The negativity on this site has become so bad that an actual fan can't come here to enjoy anything about UK basketball.

I'm going to hear "fan is short for fanatic, and you have to expect this." No, an actual fan cheers for the team and its coaches to succeed no matter what happens. If you are not there, you are not a fan. You are a loser that defines yourself and your complete identity as a UK fan and can't take the heat from your colleagues that cheer for other teams, so you bitch. None of this is real life.

• Haha
Reactions: goten170
Better never hear anyone say Cal has a plan or Kentucky eats first again. Sick of this drama and bullshit. Don't even care anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT