ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington repping the pigs

He's at Arkansas visiting his coaches practice. I like that Cal's former players are showing loyalty and love for him because I'd hate to think BBN would pressure former players to think they'll be cut off for doing that. This is like parents that got divorce and one of the parents being angry that the kid is showing the other parent love. as long as he's not saying he's ride or die hogs and doesnt support UK anymore then I'm good with this. Just like when Pope and all the other 90's UK guys would show Pitino love while he was at UL... its understandable and fine.
Never saw Pope wear a Cards gear.

May not be fair, but one of the main things I remember about PJ Washington is that he was a very good player that failed to deliver in March. I remember he missed 11 free throws in a close loss to Kansas State in the 2018 tournament when we should have gone to the Final Four.

May not be fair, but one of the main things I remember about PJ Washington is that he was a very good player that failed to deliver in March. I remember he missed 11 free throws in a close loss to Kansas State in the 2018 tournament when we should have gone to the Final Four.
He kept the team in the game and lost it at the same time.

I seriously cannot believe that this thread is still active and that people care this much. I promise you that Cal, the former players, nobody is giving this two thoughts and we have people ready to jump off a bridge because an ex player is wearing a t shirt when visiting that school. 🤣

I don't have a problem with former players showing up on campus where their coach has moved on to. Pretty sure we had numerous guys do this with Pitino at Louisville.

My issue is wearing the gear. You don't do that. PJ wants to go workout or help at Arkansas, I don't love it but I get it. He knows Calipari. He doesn't know Pope, even though Pope would surely welcome him home. But you don't put on the gear. That's too far.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I seriously cannot believe that this thread is still active and that people care this much. I promise you that Cal, the former players, nobody is giving this two thoughts and we have people ready to jump off a bridge because an ex player is wearing a t shirt when visiting that school. 🤣
OP lives to see UK fans mad. Always digs up stuff he knows will get people hot.

PJ is dead to any sane fan within the program now. That’s treason.
Never cared for him any way. Cal’s guys for the most part played for Cal and the draft and never UK. Most never stayed long enough to be embraced by the fan base. 9 months and take the money and run. Some never played but used our facilities and brand for the draft.

Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT