ADVERTISEMENT

PJ tweets what we are all thinking

Well you won’t get called for walking in the NBA, so there’s that.

What I dislike about calling more walking is, one, I'm not sure that the kids today don't move their feet so quickly off the dribble that an official is incapable of being accurate, I rewind all the time and wonder why the heck? But yet they let them tip toe from the top of the key for a layup and a And One to go with it, it truly is so inconsistant.

I have a litany of reasons why I dislike the NBA. I was into it as a kid. Without going through all that, one of the main reasons I lost interest in it was because of the officiating. Favoritism, clear traveling v being allowed, lack of defense blah blah.

My actual point (read:Im not interesred in some NBA fanboy responding to this trying to champion the league now. I give zero ****s.) is that NBA officiating nowadays in brief snippets Ive watched at a bar or whatever is enormously preferable to thw garbage we see night in and out in college.

I know there arent conference specific crews but it does seen like SEC games are inordinately unwatchable.

This problem, in tandem with a litany of others, really has the college game on the whole as bad a product as its been in my lifetime. These things have a way of correcting themselves. Please happen soon than later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT