ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino

You don’t represent the fanbase by any stretch of the imagination based on his reception tonight. You’re the 1%. There’s always a few of you that just prefer to be negative about everything.
UKBB4Ever is a Cal family member I believe. If not they have some serious loyalty to him for whatever reason.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
Honest question, while I loved the speech I found myself wondering what his recruits are thinking, or this it for him at St Johns? Maybe it was just a one time thing.
He threw his players under the bus last year. I think he followed that up with an apology.

I just can’t agree. Only coach in 130 years of basketball to have a ship stripped. Not a good thing for UK to hang out with. His years here were fantastic but he burned his career in more ways than one. He has to live with that.
Not sure what he did at UofL would have to do with the 8 years here. You cannot take away the 8 years he had here. If we are just talking about what he did at UK. I mean go that direction and take away Rupp, remove his name, he was the head man on one of the biggest point shaving events at the time. He was not involved but he was here. Like I have said, do not like Rick. But time heals wounds. His time was that moment and when Pope was hired everyone knew that moment would come. Most thought it would be when St Johns came to play UK in Rupp in a year or two but Pope had other things in mind.

Reactions: CGblue
Not sure what he did at UofL would have to do with the 8 years here. You cannot take away the 8 years he had here. If we are just talking about what he did at UK. I mean go that direction and take away Rupp, remove his name, he was the head man on one of the biggest point shaving events at the time. He was not involved but he was here. Like I have said, do not like Rick. But time heals wounds. His time was that moment and when Pope was hired everyone knew that moment would come. Most thought it would be when St Johns came to play UK in Rupp in a year or two but Pope had other things in mind.
I see where you are on it but you can’t remove what he did at U6. He’s still that man.

i’ll never forget that he decimated u6 basketball, caused them to forfeit a national championship, and ruined the career of ad tom jurich. turrabul
😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT