ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino is clearly going to mentor Pope

Marlon Brando Godfather GIF by Filmin

Everything Rick has said tells me he’s going to be a featured player moving forward. Return this year for a game, retirement within two years then I absolutely see Rick holding something akin to the Coach Emeritus role that Cal was set up for in his deal.
Hope he doesn’t have him bring prostitutes in for anyone.

Reactions: KFuqua
Everything Rick has said tells me he’s going to be a featured player moving forward. Return this year for a game, retirement within two years then I absolutely see Rick holding something akin to the Coach Emeritus role that Cal was set up for in his deal.
I can agree and see this.
Kinda like a Joe B Hall for Cal but actually more influential for Pope.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Pitino thought he was a good pick so why can't everybody on here?? He knows more than all these basketball experts posting here.... LOL

Reactions: BigE_44
Pitino wants to have Kentucky be his legacy home and I’m all for it. He knows this is the one place he’s been where he can do that. I truly believe he regrets ever taking that Louisville job. It was way too small time for him but he was young and arrogant plus mad at the brass for not taking him back when he wanted it.

Now he wants Louisville to suffer and destruct too.

It’s the 90’s again!!! What a wild time to be a UK FAN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT