ADVERTISEMENT

PIMPTINO Returns to Louisville

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
The Courierous. Urinal reports that they are
bringing back the Scumbag to pimp his book for $25 a copy you get the book and to meet His Majesty WOWWhere do I sign up?? I thought he wasn’t coming back here ever again:( guess he needs the
$$$$
Better hurry This dog and pony show being
Held at Porcini will fill up fast

everybody-has-a-price-ted-dibiase.jpg

Oh boy... o_O

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...g-exclusive-interview-rick-pitino/1228071002/

"For one night, Rick Pitino is returning to Louisville, and you're invited to join him.

GET TICKETS TO OUR EVENING WITH RICK PITINO

The event will take place the evening of Sept. 14 at the Omni Louisville Hotel, and a cash bar will be available.

One copy of "Pitino: My Story" is included with each $25 ticket purchased. Coach Pitino will sign books for two hours before his one-on-one interview with the Courier Journal's Jeff Greer.

The event is Pitino's first public appearance in Louisville since the quick end of his tenure last fall as the University of Louisville's men's basketball coach after the FBI investigation into college basketball ensnared the team. Since that point, he has relocated to Florida, declining to return.

That included this year's Kentucky Oaks despite the fact that a filly Pitino co-owned — Coach Rocks — ran and finished seventh in the race.

"I will not (go) unless David Grissom and the pizza guy, Papa John, retire from the board of trustees," Pitino said before the race. "Then, I'll be there.”

Tickets to our Evening with Rick Pitino are available at tickets.courierjournal.com.

Here is the schedule:
  • 5 p.m. Doors open, cash bar will serve drinks.
  • 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. Coach Pitino signs books.
  • 7:15 p.m. Everyone takes their seats.
  • 7:30 p.m. Conversation with the coach begins."

Reactions: CatPhight
Oh boy... o_O

Here is the schedule:
  • 5 p.m. Doors open, Ho's-tesses will serve drinks.
  • 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. Syphilis shots administered.
  • 7:15 p.m. Conversation with Rick Pitino begins.
  • 7:15:15 p.m. Rick Pitino is finished.
  • 7:15:16 p.m. Complimentary lap dances.
  • 7:30 p.m. Party moves to Minardi Hall. (don't forget to bring your rain gear)

fify

Go there, get one of his books, then when you get up to him to have the book signed, drop Katina Powell’s book on the table in front of him and ask him to sign it.

Notice, they had to make this a ticketed event or it would be a madhouse.

What’s not to like about RP. He rebuilt our program and brought us two national championships (if u inciude 1998)
He destroyed UL’s program . Gotta love the guy.

What’s not to like about RP. He rebuilt our program and brought us two national championships (if u inciude 1998)
He destroyed UL’s program . Gotta love the guy.
Screw the scumbag and a curse on his house
Tubby won 1998 The players said they could not play Pitino style 1996 had 9 NBA players on it Coaching not required

Reactions: Cindog28
#metoo movement should be protesting him and then force the CJ to explain how they could promote a misogynist like Pitino. I'd love to see screaming p-hat wearing harpies protesting him.

Would be freakin hilarious if some folks dressed up like Katina & Karen Sypher and just nonchalantly got in line.

Oh boy... o_O

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...g-exclusive-interview-rick-pitino/1228071002/

"For one night, Rick Pitino is returning to Louisville, and you're invited to join him.

GET TICKETS TO OUR EVENING WITH RICK PITINO

The event will take place the evening of Sept. 14 at the Omni Louisville Hotel, and a cash bar will be available.

One copy of "Pitino: My Story" is included with each $25 ticket purchased. Coach Pitino will sign books for two hours before his one-on-one interview with the Courier Journal's Jeff Greer.

The event is Pitino's first public appearance in Louisville since the quick end of his tenure last fall as the University of Louisville's men's basketball coach after the FBI investigation into college basketball ensnared the team. Since that point, he has relocated to Florida, declining to return.

That included this year's Kentucky Oaks despite the fact that a filly Pitino co-owned — Coach Rocks — ran and finished seventh in the race.

"I will not (go) unless David Grissom and the pizza guy, Papa John, retire from the board of trustees," Pitino said before the race. "Then, I'll be there.”

Tickets to our Evening with Rick Pitino are available at tickets.courierjournal.com.

Here is the schedule:
  • 5 p.m. Doors open, cash bar will serve drinks.
  • 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. Coach Pitino signs books.
  • 7:15 p.m. Everyone takes their seats.
  • 7:30 p.m. Conversation with the coach begins."

• 7:45 p.m. Conversation ends abruptly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT