ADVERTISEMENT

Pilgrim stay or go vid; Reeves NBA feedback very poor

Reeves in a backup shooter roll is all he going to be here. Coming off the bench.
He could be a microwave player for sure for sure

Horror 80S Movies GIF by absurdnoise

Ellen talking Reeves into coming back.

Why off the bench. He should be starting
He was 0-14 in the NCAA tournament game. And he sure **** ain't starting over J Edwards and I wouldn't start him over Reed Shepherd either.

But I'm the type of person that holds grudges against players when they play like shit on the biggest stage. Always will be

Reactions: Ron Mehico
He was 0-14 in the NCAA tournament game. And he sure **** ain't starting over J Edwards and I wouldn't start him over Reed Shepherd either.

But I'm the type of person that holds grudges against players when they play like shit on the biggest stage. Always will be
Tony Delk was 7/21 against UNC in 1995and was the F4 MVP the next year.

I think we asked Reeves to do too much and he would be better with more scorers.

Reeves ain’t starting next year, not with Cal coaching.
Cal loves his NBA potential guys, so even if Reeves got 20ppg and never got scored on, he’s not starting over Edwards and Dillingham.
I think Shep is going to be a bench guy too, Cal knows he’s going to stay at UK, so he knows he doesn't have to cater to his ego. He might get the Adou treatment in 23/24. Those two might want to become close friends.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Why off the bench. He should be starting
There is no way Reeves is starting next year. I like him but he is
very reckless at times. He's erratic. He will play great one game and
then miss almost all of his shots the next game. Does he really want
to play on a team that will be dominated by very talented young stars
who are much better than he is.

He isn't an NBA player and that's ok. Honestly surprised he even sought feedback.

Bad news is he also can't be the sole source of offense for anyone with national title hopes. If he comes back next year, should definitely be an important piece which is a better fit for everyone

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Need him back as a complementary piece! 15-20 mpg sniper off the bench.

Dillingham remains the X-factor. Will he make it to campus and can he handle the grind of being a student athlete? We shall see. If he does make it and plays to his potential, will be very tough to keep him off the court.

Reeves is more of a 6th starter than he is a complementary piece though. He will absolutely shine with more dudes around him that can score in bunches, and the team isn't in a position of "Reeves or bust" like we were this season.

If UK has any hope next season, they have to have a guy like Reeves come back. Depth, experience, occasionally needed to win a game, etc.

If he wore any other jersey this wouldn't even be a question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT