ADVERTISEMENT

Pick a UK player to get a tough rebound to save your life.

Tough rebound with your life on the line, who you got?

• Aaron Bradshaw

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Gimel Martinez

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Skal Labissierreierreire

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tell my family I love them

Votes: 67 59.8%

• Total voters
Last spring there were posters saying that Bradshaw was going to make us forget all about Oscar! They gushed about Bradshaw and his elite shot blocking ability. They said Oscar killed our defense and was the reason we could not advance in the ncaa tourney. I would take Oscar on his worst day over all three of our current seven footers and 99% of the bigs in the SEC. Oscar was an elite rebounding machine. Rebounding is the most critical aspect of good defense.

in nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti ora pro me(in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, pray for me) lol

Reactions: CELTICAT
cat-cpr.gif

If you told the players I would die if they didn't get rebound?

I might be tempted to go with Rondo. He'd pull down the opponents shorts down, grab their nipples, or hit them in the balls, but he'd get the rebound.

After all, you didn't say "legal" rebound.

• Haha
Reactions: CELTICAT
Didn't leave us with many good choices but I went with Gimel. Took a lot of flack early, but turned into a hard working player surrounded by much better players. The fact he never backed down from Robert Horry is a big reason I voted for him here. Horry thought he could punk Gimel and that was the wrong move, lol. Here's to you Gimel and your career high 26 you put on Horry.

Reactions: Blueaz
I voted for Aaron Bradshaw. One rebound to save my life, I believe he comes flying in and grabs it. Just don’t ask him to get 10 rebounds.
You're gonna die, sucker. Say goodbye to your family.
Bradshaw would come flying in, spear it with one hand, fumble it out of bounds as you draw your last breath....

• Haha
Reactions: Aike and CELTICAT
From this list, Gimel. Didn’t have the best hands but he’d get a little chiippy.

If given a choice, I’ll take Chuck Hayes or Winston Bennett.

Reactions: Bterhune
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT