ADVERTISEMENT

PGA at Vahalla

Bought Sunday tickets, with fees were $580 for a pair. Ridiculous but that is what things cost these days

Bought Sunday tickets, with fees were $580 for a pair. Ridiculous but that is what things cost these days

That is beyond asinine for one day. I could have had Fri for $199 each as part of my wife's Transy club but even that was way out of line. The "major" label has inflated these prices.

On the flip side, I will be going to East Lake again this year....$85 for Fri, and $95 for Sat.

That is beyond asinine for one day. I could have had Fri for $199 each as part of my wife's Transy club but even that was way out of line. The "major" label has inflated these prices.

On the flip side, I will be going to East Lake again this year....$85 for Fri, and $95 for Sat.
I looked at US Open tix in LA and think they were $300 each, IIRC

I had the opportunity to get them for $275 or so each per day. There was no way I was paying $2,200 plus hotel, gas and eats for me and my daughter to do watch.

My brother works for the PGA. Thankfully, he’s able to get me tickets. There is no way I’d pay the prices they are asking.

Reactions: bigbluedon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT