ADVERTISEMENT

Pg position

WRONG!

By definition as you forgot Vanderbilt it would seem. I think Alexander plays more than you estimate by backing up Green and Diallo. I also think there will be games where shooting is at a premium and we see a little extra from him and Baker.

While I'm far less focused on 3 point shooting than many here, I am cognizant that it is a thing and as such it is hard not to give guys that are excellent at it at least 10-12 minutes a game once it all shakes out if they are otherwise capable of being on the floor.

Wiltjer seemingly could make Cal cry tears of blood but he put him on the floor at least some and I doubt Baker is that kind of deficiency on D and certainly not Alexander. Those guys are going to play meaningful minutes and Alexander I would guess near starter minutes.
Wow.. nice use of exclamation point. Yes, I meant to have Vanderbilt on the top line. Typing too fast and thinking too little. I am a Shai fan.. but 15 minutes is pretty close, I'm sure.

If you say so... Diallo is an excellent player and since he decided to bypass the NBA, then Calipari has already talked about Diallo being a vocal leader and how Diallo is the first one in the gym and the last one to leave. Many here didn't think Fox would be the PG last season because he couldn't shoot. He seemed to do alright to me. :popcorn:

What have you been smoking. I do not recall seeing ANYONE who thought Fox wouldn't be our PG last year once Ulis declared.
The leaders don't have to be the PG. On the 12 team Cal has said many times that MKG was a leader on that team. So that he wants that from Diallo, doesn't mean he will be the PG. Now Diallo may play some with the ball in his hands some, but I doubt he will be considered the PG very often on the court.

I beg to differ sir,Washington,Gabriel,SGA and SKJ may have something to say about who the primary players will be
Agreed.

fetch

I beg to differ sir,Washington,Gabriel,SGA and SKJ may have something to say about who the primary players will be
Washington and Alexander will certainly get playing time, maybe split time with certain players. But the top 5 will be listed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT