ADVERTISEMENT

PF Caleb Wilson's official visit is this weekend

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
As some might remember, Wilson was a priority recruit under former head coach John Calipari (and even visited campus for an OV back in the 2023-24 season). Kentucky hung around in Wilson’s recruitment once Pope was brought on, but soon began to fade as the spring went along. Until around July that is, when the Wildcats began to seriously ramp up its interest in Wilson.

Last edited:
Would be an awesome get. He’s a star…but it is refreshing to no longer live and die with every recruiting battle. Pope will get the right players for his system, either from the high school ranks or the portal.

He looks like the real deal in highlight videos. Of course many do. However, I try to look at a recruits fluidity and form. He seems to have both and the accolades. Plus, I have heard he is a top notch student. He is definitely well spoken. Sounds like a great player and representative!

Reactions: ORCAT10
He reminds me of a rich man's Terrence Jones. Very fluid with the ball. Strong. Great in transition. Good perimeter skills.

He's a massive longshot, but I love how aggressive the staff has been with him, Cenac, Brown, and Lewis.

Reactions: NerlensCat
He reminds me of a rich man's Terrence Jones. Very fluid with the ball. Strong. Great in transition. Good perimeter skills.

He's a massive longshot, but I love how aggressive the staff has been with him, Cenac, Brown, and Lewis.
That's a good comparison. But lets not call this unproven HS player a ''rich mans'' TJ. Not until he gets to college that is. Terrance Jones won a title here. And went to 2 FFs after all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT