ADVERTISEMENT

Peterson 4 visits

It would be a gamble for Peterson to come to Kentucky because he is converting to full time PG and has not had a chance to see Pope's system perform on the floor in Lexington. If he reclasses, would he clash with Lamont Butler? I am not getting the feeling he will come to Kentucky but it would be a great way to fill out the roster.
No one on Kentucky's present or future roster will pose any threat to Peterson getting at least 30 minutes/game.

He's a legit top 5 pick. There would be zero clash with Butler.

It would be a gamble for Peterson to come to Kentucky because he is converting to full time PG and has not had a chance to see Pope's system perform on the floor in Lexington. If he reclasses, would he clash with Lamont Butler? I am not getting the feeling he will come to Kentucky but it would be a great way to fill out the roster.
he is not going to reclass

I still think it's either Kansas or Arkansas.

UK isn't landing this kid or Dybantsa. Both recruitments feel like the Marvin Bagley recruitments, where UK was always mentioned but never really had a shot.

Plus, I just don't think Pope's had enough time yet to show what he can do on an elite level. I don't see players of this quality coming to UK in Pope's first few years.
All about the $. We have recruiters so I wouldn’t doubt it honestly If we pull him.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT