ADVERTISEMENT

Perry shooting !!

It will be fun watching early this fall/winter. To see which guys really make that push for most playing time. I do not think with CMP that we will see guys playing that are not producing. I think when it all shakes out we will see, Robinson, Carr, Alamanor, Krissa, Butler, Oweh, Garrison, Perry, Chandler and Williams with the most playing time. Brea will be spot player I think. Been too quiet on his info.

It will be fun watching early this fall/winter. To see which guys really make that push for most playing time. I do not think with CMP that we will see guys playing that are not producing. I think when it all shakes out we will see, Robinson, Carr, Alamanor, Krissa, Butler, Oweh, Garrison, Perry, Chandler and Williams with the most playing time. Brea will be spot player I think. Been too quiet on his info.
Probably because he has an injury and hasn't played. Maybe that is why it has been quiet on his info, he hasn't played. I believe he had a wrist injury and needed some clean up procedure with it. But I do know for certain he has been hurt and not playing.

Reactions: BlueSince92
He will start day 1 but I’m hearing he will have to wear a mini fire extinguisher in case he burns the nets down.

It would really make recruiting if both Perry and Noah as freshman play more than mop up duty.
This is the all time leading scorer in Ky HS history and #5 all time scorer.

Contrary to what alot of posters think on this board, they both will play significant minutes.

These two are freaking ballers and they play for the front not the back.

Reactions: BlueSince92
We won't ever produce the most athletic kids, but I'll be damned if anyone is going to outwork a Kentucky boy on perfecting their jumper.
Eastern KY kids should be pretty athletic. According to my dad, hollars they walk into, and out of, run uphill both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT