ADVERTISEMENT

Perry best 3 pts shooter

Apr 8, 2024
He won the 3 pts shooter after a battle with the other Kentucky native, Noah. Do you think that would translate in games too? Is he going to be the best shooter of the team when season is over?

Considering he is a freshman and only 6”1 , I wonder how many minutes he will get. His competition , Noah 6”5( freshman)Brea 6”7 ( grad student) and , Chandler 6”5 freshman … I am assuming Butler, Kriisa, Oweh , Robinson and Almonor will get the lion share of minutes for 1-3.

*cough*reedsheppard*cough*
Right? And Perry dogged Sheppard when both were in the same high school league together. Also, you know, I remember all that airtight defense that Sheppard played to keep himself on the floor here for a coach who was all about defense and most seasons didn’t even have an offense. Now that we have a coach who is all about offense so many people just assume he’s going to laugh off his very best offensive player with a golf clap.

• Love
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Right? And Perry dogged Sheppard when both were in the same high school league together. Also, you know, I remember all that airtight defense that Sheppard played to keep himself on the floor here for a coach who was all about defense and most seasons didn’t even have an offense. Now that we have a coach who is all about offense so many people just assume he’s going to laugh off his very best offensive player with a golf clap.
That’s bullshit .I was at the Lyon vs Laurel game and what you said isn’t true. Perry outscored Reed and had ALOT more help on his team . But Reed had a great game scored (I’m thinking) over 30 points and filled the stats with rebounds, steals, and assists. They were rarely matched up one on one. Neither player “dogged” the other. They both had great games . And I love them both.

Last edited:
That’s bullshit .I was at the Harlan vs Laurel game and what you said isn’t true. Perry outscored Reed and had ALOT more help on his team . But Reed had a great game scored (I’m thinking) over 30 points and filled the stats with rebounds, steals, and assists. They were rarely matched up one on one. Neither player “dogged” the other. They both had great games . And I love them both.
Context, genius. Perry dogged Sheppard in terms of outscoring Sheppard consistently overall including at the game you went to. Nothing I said is magically bullshit just because you went to one high school game. I love them both too. I just also happen to be able to focus on a subject and make a point.

That’s bullshit .I was at the Harlan vs Laurel game and what you said isn’t true. Perry outscored Reed and had ALOT more help on his team . But Reed had a great game scored (I’m thinking) over 30 points and filled the stats with rebounds, steals, and assists. They were rarely matched up one on one. Neither player “dogged” the other. They both had great games . And I love them both.
As much as I am biased toward Travis, I agree. Athletically, Reed was better. Ball handling and shooting (again, just HS)- Perry was better. I think we will see Travis really shine at UK. It might take a year or two though. He isn’t built like Reed.

Context, genius. Perry dogged Sheppard in terms of outscoring Sheppard consistently overall including at the game you went to. Nothing I said is magically bullshit just because you went to one high school game. I love them both too. I just also happen to be able to focus on a subject and make a point.
Not trying to get in the middle here. I agree with what you said as well. I do know that @yoshukai is dialed into HS athletics.

My mistake on your original post . I somehow misread it and thought you were referring only to their head to head game .But you didn’t say you were talking about just scoring. You said he “dogged “ him in the “same high school league “ . I guess you and I have a different interpretation of the word “dogged” . So what you meant was , Perry averaged more points.

Reactions: UKortho
Perry does not have the athleticism Shepherd had which may affect whether he can get his shot off well enough to play efficiently.

He also has to answer the question whether he can guard well enough to stay in the game. Reed struggled on the ball, but made up for that with blocks, steals and rebounds.

Can Perry do any of those things other than shoot? Hope so!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT