ADVERTISEMENT

Per Shannon the Dude: private plane on way from Waco

Drew, who spent the past 21 seasons at Baylor and won the 2021 national championship, has long been thought to be the first choice of athletics director Mitch Barnhart to become Kentucky’s basketball coach in the event of an opening, and, as expected, he has emerged as the top candidate to take over for Calipari. An announcement that Drew will be the next head coach at UK could come as soon as Wednesday.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article287535585.html#storylink=cpy

Yea it can be silly. But this one is registered to Joe Craft Enterprises. Landed in airport near Waco little over an hour ago, and destination is Lexington. Just about in KY airspace from the tracker..

Yea it can be silly. But this one is registered to Joe Craft Enterprises. Landed in airport near Waco little over an hour ago, and destination is Lexington. Just about in KY airspace from the tracker..
I can confirm

@Kyhoward

Look bruh...I'm no Cal supporter and I certainly don't give a good gawt damn if our coach is a Christian. I hated Tubby. I loved Clyde. And I watched that damned door for hours when we hired Cal. That dude, when we hired him was the epitome of what UK basketball needed and wanted. I think Scott Drew will do fine. He'll do better than Cal has the last five years, for sure. But if THAT dude blows your hair back, you need to get out of the missionary position.

@Kyhoward

Look bruh...I'm no Cal supporter and I certainly don't give a good gawt damn if our coach is a Christian. I hated Tubby. I loved Clyde. And I watched that damned door for hours when we hired Cal. That dude, when we hired him was the epitome of what UK basketball needed and wanted. I think Scott Drew will do fine. He'll do better than Cal has the last five years, for sure. But if THAT dude blows your hair back, you need to get out of the missionary position.
I am not your bruh! See u r not civilized
Will not see any more of your posts! Ignore!

They got it wrong again. Why do people think KSR knows anything at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT