ADVERTISEMENT

Per Shannon the Dude: private plane on way from Waco

Hurley, Donovan and Drew all get off the plane. Each meets with Mitch & the President for an hour, then Mitch gives one of them a rose. LOL

(I don't watch those shows, but am aware how they work.)

Plot twist: it’s actually a reverse bidding war in which each coach must name the lowest salary they’d accept to take the job. Low score wins.

I doubt it. I have a decent guess of the plane they are going to use when Mitch picks up the new coach and don’t see any upcoming trips yet. I also think flight tracking won’t really enter the equation until the coach has agreed to something, in which case it would already be pushed out to people like Goodman and Norlander.

Reactions: Coach Marrow
Yeah but that was silly, there’s private flights from Chicago all the time.

Now a private flight from Waco to Lexington and right back is worlds more significant than a random private flight from Chicago.
There are quite a few little airports in and around Waco and I looked at all of them and can’t find a single direct flight from Waco to Lexington

Most of this flight tracking stuff is just silly. There’s more private jets flying than people realize, so not every one going between two places is what they think it is. There’s also the fact that most of these negotiations don’t take place on campus. Usually the new coach doesn’t turn up there until the introductory press conference, by which point we’d likely already know in the modern age.

Most of this flight tracking stuff is just silly. There’s more private jets flying than people realize, so not every one going between two places is what they think it is. There’s also the fact that most of these negotiations don’t take place on campus. Usually the new coach doesn’t turn up there until the introductory press conference, by which point we’d likely already know in the modern age.
Yes. Most of these people don’t know what they’re doing though. If you know the plane the AD is likely to use when he picks up the candidate, you can keep an eye on it though without acting like a chicken with his head cut off.

Barnhart’s air ships:

The Jesus Jet
God’s Gulfstream

Someone run to the tracker and start looking.

Hurley, Donovan and Drew all get off the plane. Each meets with Mitch & the President for an hour, then Mitch gives one of them a rose. LOL

(I don't watch those shows, but am aware how they work.)
Going to be a Triple Threat Cage Match in the Craft Center. The winner gets the job offer.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Don’t give jones’ the clicks. Stop posting his stuff here. Ban every new poster that comes out of the starting gates posting KSR links. JMHO
KSR had 1.2 million unique visits yesterday. I don’t think they care if a few message board warriors don’t visit the site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT