ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Baldwin

Jun 29, 2018
Any chance he doesn't go to Duke? Crystal Ball is all Duke, but last prediction was almost a year ago. Also, they already have a 6'9" forward in Banchero. Of course it would be classic Duke for the top 2 players, both being 6'9" forwards to pick Duke.

Any chance he doesn't go to Duke? Crystal Ball is all Duke, but last prediction was almost a year ago. Also, they already have a 6'9" forward in Banchero. Of course it would be classic Duke for the top 2 players, both being 6'9" forwards to pick Duke.
Between us and his Dad.Don’t know if the family ties will win out

Has their been any talk of him going to the G league?

Always on the table. Will be interesting to see how it plays out in the first year of the Select Team...

Call me crazy, but I think most of these top5 recruits going to Duke are the ones going for money... which means they are the perfect candidate to take the G-League pay checks. Duke just wasn't getting the elite recruits before this. Austin Rivers' dad is a coach. A nerdy med school that's historically known for Caucasian basketball would never have this type of draw.

Baldwin is a jumbo wing at the pro level.

Banchero doesn't know it yet, but he'll play the 5 at Duke

AJ Griffin will be the 4.

It'll fit clunkily like RJ/Zion/Reddish. It'll be Griffin that doesn't eat and Banchero who is misused.

Zero sympathy for anyone who signs up for it at this point. Too much evidence not to be smarter.

Baldwin is a jumbo wing at the pro level.

Banchero doesn't know it yet, but he'll play the 5 at Duke

AJ Griffin will be the 4.

It'll fit clunkily like RJ/Zion/Reddish. It'll be Griffin that doesn't eat and Banchero who is misused.

Zero sympathy for anyone who signs up for it at this point. Too much evidence not to be smarter.
I love @GonzoCat90 posts 99.9% of the time. I love them even more and 100% of the time when he slams duke. You think these guys would figure it out by now. But, if they’re being paid, why would they care really? Spot on post, brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT