ADVERTISEMENT

Paramount+ and Showtime

BankerCat12

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2012
I have Showtime and got on the app for the first time in awhile and it says that the app will be going away soon and sign up on Paramount. I know they are merging but I paid a year in advance and is probably good thru the end of the year. I have already been on the app to cancel the subscription going forward (just to be safe) but it doesnt look like there are any prorations paid back for the months the app wont be available. Kinda shitty and guess I could go to my credit card and ask for some reimbursement but prob not worth the time. I will be signing up for P+ but was hoping not too until Showtime ran its course.

Anyone know anything different for Showtime customers moving over to Paramount with time left on Showtime subscription?

Dunno, I get showtime for free watching on the app pulling off my parents directv. Their movies are hot garbage other than they carry A24 films. They've got some decent series...billions probably being the best

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Did the price change? You had both services and now you still have both services but want money back? Seems like you got what you paid for and now the two services have merged but what has really changed other than the branding?

I get Showtime thru YouTube TV as Entertainment Bundle package wonder if that will change any. Best Showtime series was Ray Donavon

Did the price change? You had both services and now you still have both services but want money back? Seems like you got what you paid for and now the two services have merged but what has really changed other than the branding?
No offense, but I dont think you could ask these questions if you read my post.

I currently have Showtime. I do not have Paramount+ yet but I will be getting it. Showtime is paid through the end of the year. Its going away soon and telling me to sign up with Paramount. I feel I should get Paramount for the remainder of my Showtime subscription or get money back. Neither seem like an option unless I go back to my credit card and file something with them.

No offense, but I dont think you could ask these questions if you read my post.

I currently have Showtime. I do not have Paramount+ yet but I will be getting it. Showtime is paid through the end of the year. Its going away soon and telling me to sign up with Paramount. I feel I should get Paramount for the remainder of my Showtime subscription or get money back. Neither seem like an option unless I go back to my credit card and file something with them.

My bad. I thought you said you had both. Sounds like your existing credit should carry over like you’re saying. Doubt they’d give you a refund but maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT