ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones made a false statement today

When he says only on your computer, that just means it's not on cable, you have to stream it. Of course you can have a TV with ESPN App or cast it to the TV from a phone/computer/roku/anything. What a petty thing to take a shot at Matt Jones about.

Even if you have youtubetv, which i do, espn+/secn+ requires additional subscription fee.
False. False false false. As 199 people said, go into ESPN app, search for SEC Network +, input your TV service subscription, and watch game at zero additional cost.
Sucks that Big 10 singed with Fox Sports and SEC inked with ESPN. THis is the silly shenanigans that are par the course for ESPN. I already pay for ESPN, ESPN2, SECN, etc.....but ESPN chooses to bend teams over for another ESPN +.
Big 10 & Notre Dame fans are up in arms because important games of theirs are now on the obscure Peacock app. Don't fool yourself that only 1 side is milking fans of extra cash with this streaming scheme.

False. False false false. As 199 people said, go into ESPN app, search for SEC Network +, input your TV service subscription, and watch game at zero additional cost.

Big 10 & Notre Dame fans are up in arms because important games of theirs are now on the obscure Peacock app. Don't fool yourself that only 1 side is milking fans of extra cash with this streaming scheme.
Did not know that….I think after this charter debacle and economy is crap…people aren’t going to bend over and pay more to watch 12 games. These networks are propping up content all day long on three channels….when Saturday is all people really want

Reactions: JHB4UK
It's as easy as.....if you have pay tv with sec network, you can watch on the espn app without paying money. And the shot at MJ is BS, haters just suck when he's trying to help.

I went though that process last weekend, could not watch SECN+. This weekend going to watch with someone who has Dish, who isn't having any issues.
I have youtube tv. yesterday i logged in to espn—at game time two watch options came up—espn+ and sec+(espn+ required subscription)—i selected sec+ and got this message “espn networks not available.”

• Wow
Reactions: cathouse
Great example of how someone can check their status tonight. Find a current SECN+ Broadcast on the app. You mentioned Clemson V. Florida Volleyball and I also found Charleston Southern V. Auburn Volleyball. I can watch either of those just fine.

Also of note on the ESPN app it has one listing for EKU vs. UK as of now and it shows ESPN+ / SECN+
If you click, it will show ESPN+ Subscriptions. Tomorrow there will be two listing. One for ESPN+ and one for SECN+. Just select the SECN+ option.
Didn’t work for me.

He said Saturday’s game can only be watched on your computer. Not true.

If you don’t have Spectrum, you can download load the ESPN app on your TV and signup for ESPN# if you have a carrier. I have YouTube TV.
Matt wants you on your computer/phone so you can toggle back and forth with KSR and look at his ads.

There's always a money motive, and for him (and all online entities), it's "eyes on KSR" for ad traffic income.

I honestly wonder how long Peacock will survive. It has a low amount of streamers and loses a lot of money.

I have it for the Office (superfan episodes are great), a few other rewatch comedies, and the wife likes true crime shows like snapped they have. Can also watch nfl Sunday night football and they have crappy college football games you mentioned.

They jacked up the prices 2 dollars a month so maybe signs of desperation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT