ADVERTISEMENT

Paddock Safe Space

WettCat

All-American
May 22, 2002
The Paddock Safe Space is a place where anyone can relax and be able to fully express, without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or unsafe on account of biological sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, college diploma, education, cultural background, religious affiliation, age, or physical or mental ability.

A place where the rules guard each person’s self-respect and dignity and strongly encourage everyone to respect others.

I'm sick of not having a safe space where I can express my love for death. So many pro-living people keep using lifeism to suppress me. Even using fake news to silence.

Reactions: maverick1
There are now 2 people in my Neighborhood with "we don't care where you're from, we're glad to call you our neighbor" signs written in English, Spanish, and Arabic. That offends me greatly.

I just want to get it off my chest that I have a high school diploma from a public school before common core was invented. I feel so ashamed.

I'm offended that this discussion has been written only in English. Be better, Paddock.

Me ofende que esta discusión ha sido ecrito solamente en inglés. Muerte a los gringos.

You're another one...

Is this a hurt feelings bunker? If so, I am an educated and qualified counselor according to my training in the military or, does my military schooling not count in the real educated world.

Is this a hurt feelings bunker? If so, I am an educated and qualified counselor according to my training in the military or, does my military schooling not count in the real educated world.
It's not that it doesn't count, it's just that this kind of counseling...

latest

...doesn't work well in a safe space. Thanks for understanding.

latest

Didn't work in Full Metal Jacket. It kinda went worst-case-scenario actually.

White male privilege has no business in our safe place so the point is moot.

Reactions: Willy4UK
GODDAMN GWAR

GREATEST BAND EVER

"Here's a little something from a God to a slave.
I should never been let out of the f**** microwave.
I'm on this planet. I'm runnin' amok.
I should give shit, but I don't give a f***"

Hell yes.

This thread will be the furthest thing from a paddock safe place. There is no such thing on the paddock

This thread will be the furthest thing from a paddock safe place. There is no such thing on the paddock

It use to be a lot more violent. Buddy, there was a time NW50 and Catlanta ripped assholes on here like it was velco. Truly a piece of art. Shame. freedom of speech is getting marginalized every day because of too many pussies getting their feelings hurt. Catlanta use to rip so much asshole on here that he pretty much got censored. Guy only has safe space in GEYRO. That's what happens.

hahhaaha I remember when they did a poster ranking Yahoo Rivals boards one time and Catlanta was #1 hahahahahahahahaha.

latest

Actually, it's the only kind that will work. But,....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT