ADVERTISEMENT

Packed House in Nashville

$2 tickets, beautiful weather, Vandy game, and local UT fans excited about ball, causes a big walk up crowd.

Add in the UK fans that can’t get enough basketball and you get a good Wed night crowd.

Friday will be a crazy crowd!
$2 tickets? I’d go to these games for that.

$2 tickets? I’d go to these games for that.
It was empty for one Wed night tourn game. My son and I went down and sat directly behind SC bench because I wanted to watch Frank Martin up close. I had nightmares of him just staring at me for months!

He called a timeout and just stared at his players for about 30-40 secs. However, his players loved him.

Reactions: bbncal02
$2 tickets, beautiful weather, Vandy game, and local UT fans excited about ball, causes a big walk up crowd.

Add in the UK fans that can’t get enough basketball and you get a good Wed night crowd.

Friday will be a crazy crowd!
Nashville is just where it should be. Pretty centrally located for most of the conference (UTx and OK will just have to eat it) and Nashville is a fun town.

Reactions: catzcan
It was empty for one Wed night tourn game. My son and I went down and sat directly behind SC bench because I wanted to watch Frank Martin up close. I had nightmares of him just staring at me for months!

He called a timeout and just stared at his players for about 30-40 secs. However, his players loved him.
I know some don’t like him but Frank Martin is a crazy but good dude. I watched that special about him also my dying and talking about he saw an angel/messenger that told him he was gonna be ok. Awesome story.

The greatest line ever about Nashville and the SEC tournament comes from Nolan Richardson. When asked about playing Kentucky in Nashville, and being told that it was a neutral site, Nolan laughed, responding that "playing Kentucky in Nashville was like playing the Pope in Rome."

Reactions: catzcan
The greatest line ever about Nashville and the SEC tournament comes from Nolan Richardson. When asked about playing Kentucky in Nashville, and being told that it was a neutral site, Nolan laughed, responding that "playing Kentucky in Nashville was like playing the Pope in Rome."
Nashville, 32 miles from the Simpson County line is West Kentucky’s largest City.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT