ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Will Levis

Kinda’ like saying “if Will Levi’s commits murder, he would lose his spot.”
This is where you are wrong. I live in the Metro Nashville area and if he murdered someone he would be out of jail within I would guess 3 hours, he would go to trial and get probation, be a free man, and kill again 72 hours later. The second murder he would have to stay in jail for probably 12 hours and then they would probably give him 2 years in the penitentiary but he would be eligible for parole after 3 months. They have a really great legal system in Davidson County. I'm just glad I live in one of the outlying counties 🤣

This is where you are wrong. I live in the Metro Nashville area and if he murdered someone he would be out of jail within I would guess 3 hours, he would go to trial and get probation, be a free man, and kill again 72 hours later. The second murder he would have to stay in jail for probably 12 hours and then they would probably give him 2 years in the penitentiary but he would be eligible for parole after 3 months. They have a really great legal system in Davidson County. I'm just glad I live in one of the outlying counties 🤣
Yea you gotta be a career criminal to qualify for the free murder treatment. If a normal citizen tries to break a misdemeanor law he could see 6 months. Gotta keep those taxpayers in line don’t cha know.

I know they have to talk about something ... but that is a silly take. Anybody who starts 1-5 would be in trouble.

Is she saying Levis is bad and because of that they will be 1-5? It didn't sound like she said that.

Titans schedule first 5 games:
Bears
Jets
Packers
Dolphins
Colts

FYI - the answer is whoever wins the Steelers starting job.

I know they have to talk about something ... but that is a silly take. Anybody who starts 1-5 would be in trouble.

Is she saying Levis is bad and because of that they will be 1-5? It didn't sound like she said that.

Titans schedule first 5 games:
Bears
Jets
Packers
Dolphins
Colts

FYI - the answer is whoever wins the Steelers starting job.
Is that really a daunting first 5 games.....

1. Jets are very iffy to me
2. Dolphins....really fizzled out at end of year..I wonder how much that may stick in 2024
3. Colts....are they really a top tier team
4. Bears...breakign in rookie QB early in season

I'd argue the Texans will be better than those teams, no Bengals, Chiefs, etc....

Is that really a daunting first 5 games.....

1. Jets are very iffy to me
2. Dolphins....really fizzled out at end of year..I wonder how much that may stick in 2024
3. Colts....are they really a top tier team
4. Bears...breakign in rookie QB early in season

I'd argue the Texans will be better than those teams, no Bengals, Chiefs, etc....
Maybe but are the Titans better than those teams? Just messing with you!

But I think they wanted to say was that the Titans spent a lot of off-season money to be competitive. They also added Mason Rudolf who has been a starting QB in the league.

I think bottom line is that Levis should have the tools. Can he get it done?

The Titans have added a ton to the roster this yr......plenty enough that they shouldn't be 1-5 base off the roster alone. Sure, we don't know what we have in Levis just yet, but he's certainly shown he's good enough to be better than 1-5 based off his play last yr. I think that if we do go 1-5 to start the yr, the problem is more than likely from the staff.....which has massive question marks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT