ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wilbon on PTI blasts LaVar Ball

He should blast SAS and fellow ESPN talking heads to stop giving him time.

Reactions: UKUGA
No one at ESPN should ever utter the words "editorial malpractice". That's incredibly too rich for the pallet.

Secondly, I will this say since it's already being discussed. Lavar Ball was IN his kids lives, promoting them the entire time, probably spent a lot of money and long hours getting them to where they are today. If that's a "pitiful black father", then we've come full circle to identifying the exact problem with the grievance lobby that Wilbon is obviously a staunch card carrying member of. I'd stop if I were Lavar, he's being a moron, always has been. But when you throw up the fact that he's black for no reason, then demean his parenting, that's crossing a line and it's disgusting. Lavar Ball is a lot of things, but poster child for bad black father is not one, and Wilbon should be ashamed of himself.

If anything, given the destructive nature of fatherless households all across America in all racial backgrounds, Ball should be commended for that; especially considering that issue hits black America harder than other demographics.

The whole network is disgusting and vile. How anyone gives them time is beyond me.

Last edited:
Lavar Ball and Lonzo's mother is sick and if you go on youtube and watch Lavar when he is away from basketball, you see a totally different person, Lavar knows how to keep the spot light on him and his brand and ESPN cameras is the easiest way to do it. Now if he really wanted his brand to take off, he needs to tell his "boy" to quit shutting down every time another gaurd like Beverley gets up into him a bit. Wilbon is straight trash.

No one at ESPN should ever utter the words "editorial malpractice". That's incredibly too rich for the pallet.

Secondly, I will this say since it's already being discussed. Lavar Ball was IN his kids lives, promoting them the entire time, probably spent a lot of money and long hours getting them to where they are today. If that's a "pitiful black father", then we've come full circle to identifying the exact problem with the grievance lobby that Wilbon is obviously a staunch card carrying member of. I'd stop if I were Lavar, he's being a moron, always has been. But when you throw up the fact that he's black for no reason, then demean his parenting, that's crossing a line and it's disgusting. Lavar Ball is a lot of things, but poster child for bad black father is not one, and Wilbon should be ashamed of himself.

If anything, given the destructive nature of fatherless households all across America in all racial backgrounds, Ball should be commended for that; especially considering that issue hits black America harder than other demographics.

The whole network is disgusting and vile. How anyone gives them time is beyond me.

Hey now... facts will get ya labeled as a racist These days. .” Hits black America harder than other demographics “ despite that being 100% true you’re now a racist.

Reactions: morgousky
Lavar Ball and Lonzo's mother is sick and if you go on youtube and watch Lavar when he is away from basketball, you see a totally different person, Lavar knows how to keep the spot light on him and his brand and ESPN cameras is the easiest way to do it. Now if he really wanted his brand to take off, he needs to tell his "boy" to quit shutting down every time another gaurd like Beverley gets up into him a bit. Wilbon is straight trash.

Lavar and wilbon both are straight trash.

Reactions: Elijah55
Lavar and wilbon both are straight trash.
We are an identity nation right now and most people need to know what color, what religion, what political leaning, what gender you identify as etc....just to put anything in context where we understand it in our world.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankUnderwood
If I we're Lavar Ball I'd quit doing interviews until ESPN started paying me. Regardless of what you think about him, he may be the most entertaining thing that network has going for them. He is their Kardashian and they know it. Say want you want about the Ks but people consume them, and they've made Enews and Ryan Secrest hundreds of millions...

I agree with the idea that they should stop giving him a platform, but the fact is they haven't and probably won't because good, bad, or ugly Lavar is an attention grabber, and ESPN needs attention these days...

There's not a huge difference between lavar and a lot of rambling loud mouths ESPN has on their payroll. He fits right in with that lot. I'd listen to a silly hour with Lavar before I listened to an hour of Wilbon, Lebatard, Jemele Hill, Max Kellerman, etc...

Wilbon can still suck me. He said he hopes we never when another game when we fired Gillespie and "ran" tubby out of town. Hey Wilbon, we won quite a few since then. Suck it. If only he read this board...
Lol love it....we've won the most since then.

great post...
espn exec below
giphy.gif

Reactions: morgousky
Wilbon can still suck me. He said he hopes we never when another game when we fired Gillespie and "ran" tubby out of town. Hey Wilbon, we won quite a few since then. Suck it. If only he read this board...
Win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT