ADVERTISEMENT

Larry David vs Will Wheaton

Wesley Crusher is a traveler now.

BTW he was gunned down in Toy Soldiers.

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's probably tied with Arrested Development as my favorite sitcom of all time.

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's probably tied with Arrested Development as my favorite sitcom of all time.
Not counting the Netflix episodes I'm 100% with you.

The first episode of this season of Curb was great. Larry David said in the past he didn't want to do a 'final season' because he knew it couldn't live up to any sort of hype that would be created. So I'm worried I'm gonna be let down

I
Not counting the Netflix episodes I'm 100% with you.

The first episode of this season of Curb was great. Larry David said in the past he didn't want to do a 'final season' because he knew it couldn't live up to any sort of hype that would be created. So I'm worried I'm gonna be let down
I was laughing so hard at the Siri scene that I thought I was going to puke.

I’m glad they didn’t cave and write out Jeff Garland. He’s an integral part of the show.

Curb is consistently one of the best shows ever. I will say that while still funny, I haven't been over the moon about the last few seasons. Recreating Seinfeld was one for the fans but it didn't do a lot for me. The Little Larry show and it's over the top star who everyone except Larry seems to love is meh. Nothing beats the little moments like Larry poking at his crotch bulge that every pair of men's pants has or him commenting on Wanda's ass then her showing up and yelling how he has an ass fetish in front of his wife. We don't get a lot between Larry and Richard anymore either. It's still great but it's probably time to wind it down.

YBryhqKynIr4zAGg_FfKcCbCuYOhKQ6UBExzer4vPvo.jpg

If it triggered him he has my sympathies. But to call David a tone deaf a hole for hitting a puppet is just bizarre.

Reactions: J_Dee
Bruh.. They're puppets, they're not real lol.

What a weird thing to get upset over.

Weird for guys like us. But not everybody's had the same life experiences as we've had. Wil Wheaton suffered a lot of abuse when he was a kid, and it was so traumatic that he's obviously still struggling with it. And although I (fortunately) can't relate, he has my sympathy and I support him 100%.

Weird for guys like us. But not everybody's had the same life experiences as we've had. Wil Wheaton suffered a lot of abuse when he was a kid, and it was so traumatic that he's obviously still struggling with it. And although I (fortunately) can't relate, he has my sympathy and I support him 100%.

I support him getting medical treatment for whatever he has and I can feel some empathy for him

But not to the point that I feel bad because LD did a bit where he threw an inanimate object, causing Wheaton to lose his shit.

Video related.

"It’s fascinating, isn’t it? Sometimes I feel joyful. Others -- melancholy. Anxiety and ease, some anger. I witnessed an ensign feeding his cat the other day...and I wept. It seems that being human is just as difficult as the desire to be human. And infinitely more complex than I could have ever imagined".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT