ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UK BatCats winner take all vs NC State

Cardsstink

All-SEC
Mar 20, 2017
Rain Delay, but It looks like it's on The SEC Network after this Florida game?

Not raining at all but I guess there might be something heading this way. Everything is precautionary right now. Someone in stands told me they heard game will start at 8:30 but not sure where they got that info. Pretty clear overhead at stadium at the moment.

Not raining at all but I guess there might be something heading this way. Everything is precautionary right now. Someone in stands told me they heard game will start at 8:30 but not sure where they got that info. Pretty clear overhead at stadium at the moment.

8:30? Wow. Hour and a half delay. Strange.

Big bad dark clouds getting closer now with lightning present. They just announced we could leave stadium and reenter with stub. Gonna get nasty I guess.

Big bad dark clouds getting closer now with lightning present. They just announced we could leave stadium and reenter with stub. Gonna get nasty I guess.

Heavy winds and dark sky near Keeneland. Get outta there.

Dumping now. Trying to tell everyone to leave but no one wants to get out and get totally soaked within a few feet. Lots of thunder and lightning too.

Jeff Drummond‏@JDrumUK 1m1 minute ago
Replying to @JDrumUK
Crowd cheers as the tarp is removed...

DBmOblAXoAAO-v6.jpg

Reactions: UKUGA
First pitch around 9:20. Gonna be a late one, not sure if I'll stay up for the whole thing or not.

Stay up??? I'm at the game, at least you're warm and dry at home and you're doubting staying up? C'mon, tough it out!

Getting ready to leave for work...this is messing up my UK/LA double header!! LA on espn at 10:00...oh well, GO CATS!!!!

In 1988 the format was 8 regionals of 6 and the winners advanced to the college world series. UK was one strike away from beating Stanford to advance to it and lost on a walkoff HR and lost the next game 10-2 to be eliminated.

Early, but NCSU is looking sharper tonight than I expected. :grimace:

Somebody who actually knows baseball, were those two ball calls NC State were pissed about good or bad calls?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT