ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cats/Vols Baseball

You know this is gonna get moved to the baseball forum right? Lol.
Bad first inning, but settled down some since. Hope they can get to the Vols bullpen soon.

this team starting to look like last year’s basketball team—offense no problem but defense could be lot’s better.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Man I hate to lose, but you have to take your hat off to that Moore kid. He was a one man wrecking crew. I think the next time we play them, put him on first for free.

Reactions: TaylorVol71
Easily the most frustrating game of the season. We had the game, and wasted a gem of an outing by Mason Moore. Brutal to lose to those assholes at home. No crying in baseball, the schedule doesn't lighten up, so I'm hoping the boys can pick themselves up and go an win a road series next weekend.

Reactions: dtjr
🤫

Why do you keep quoting me.
Everything was true in what I said in the original post. The UT game was an offensive ballpark the entire weekend

Does the pitching suck? Sure it’s not gObviously not looking as great as it did two weeks ago but the article doesn’t really state anything breaking.

Why do you keep quoting me.
Everything was true in what I said in the original post.

Does the pitching suck? Obviously not looking as great as it did two weeks ago but the article doesn’t really state anything breaking.
10-1 tonight. Horrible pitching again. You replied smugly and dismissed me when I said the pitching sukked. Sorry you are smug and wrong. Take your clown act somewhere else.

Reactions: Jeff12wb
10-1 tonight. Horrible pitching again. You replied smugly and dismissed me when I said the pitching sukked. Sorry you are smug and wrong. Take your clown act somewhere else.
No you pissed your pants when I said that every factor set up for that to be a hitters game- wind, umpire and opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT