ADVERTISEMENT

OT #22 Kentucky @ #2 Louisville (Volleyball)

Not even close, Louisville’s program is just so much better right now. Actually concerned with the difference in talent between the two teams.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but, Transfer Portal and NIL is what has happened to UK sports.........
I do agree with some of this. At the same time Craig Skinner has some players the team that have not developed and outside of Rutherford there aren’t any big arms on this team. Combine that with a backrow that continues to struggle it is a recipe for a lot of inconsistency against the better teams. Louisville looks like they have the right combo of power, height, speed, skill, and overall athletic ability to win it all this season.

I do agree with some of this. At the same time Craig Skinner has some players the team that have not developed and outside of Rutherford there aren’t any big arms on this team. Combine that with a backrow that continues to struggle it is a recipe for a lot of inconsistency against the better teams. Louisville looks like they have the right combo of power, height, speed, skill, and overall athletic ability to win it all this season.
Our top player from the championship team won another championship last year........

At Texas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT