ADVERTISEMENT

Osobor wants to play with carr

There might be legislation. On this by next year so this might be a reason the portal players are demanding big dollars to play this year

Reactions: hmt5000
There might be legislation. On this by next year so this might be a reason the portal players are demanding big dollars to play this year
Yep and if they know they won't play in the NBA they are going to get as much as they can in NIL.

A majority of the higher level portal players are only looking for the highest bidder.
Them they can keep on bidding. I don't think this is acceptable, and I will not cast aside my principles for wins. If you're not going to be there for an education, even if it's for a year, then get the hell out. People are selling their souls.

No way to get 1.5 if you don’t ask for 1.5. Can’t blame him for asking.

Ideally we negotiate his ask way down and sign him.
Hes not going to negotiate bc someone will pay him that. He doesnt care about playing fir a contender he cares about who opens up their wallet. I find it funny UL scoffed at paying JQ but now that theyve struck out on every big they want to pay G.O . I wouldve just paid JQ hes the better talent and ideally you have the inside track at keeping him for 2 years.

Them they can keep on bidding. I don't think this is acceptable, and I will not cast aside my principles for wins. If you're not going to be there for an education, even if it's for a year, then get the hell out. People are selling their souls.
Lol. This is how you become IU.

You act like UK isnt paying players. We have no idea who makes what here but its not pennies

You act like UK isnt paying players. We have no idea who makes what here but its not pennies
I hope that correct I'm saying that it's not even tens of thousands, but I know that's not true. Pathetic that you pay this kind of coin and they ****ing hide on the bench or play to not get hurt. It's pathetic. Can't even win tournament games.

I hope that correct I'm saying that it's not even tens of thousands, but I know that's not true. Pathetic that you pay this kind of coin and they ****ing hide on the bench or play to not get hurt. It's pathetic. Can't even win tournament games.
Every player on UK is making 100k+ easily. Blue bloods cant skimp on NIL

• Sad
Reactions: NociHTTP
Every player on UK is making 100k+ easily. Blue bloods cant skimp on NIL
And they don't do squat.

Edit: they didn't do squat. So I have two problems. Calipari and his pathetic coddling and losing, and education meaning next to nothing for these athletes. I'm going to die on a lonely hill, I'm afraid.

You havent even seen the team this year…. This isnt a cal thing its a college basketball thing
The losing when Calipari was here most definitely was a Cal thing. The crappy fail and bail culture was a Cal thing, he pretty much invented it. But you're correct that I haven't seen this new team play yet.

He’s asking for $1.5 million because Matt Jones said so? Funny how no matter how many times he’s wrong his words are accepted as fact. Osobor is likely ending up in Washington who I know isn’t paying $1.5 million but that’s what he’s asking for because Matt Jones said.

He’s asking for $1.5 million because Matt Jones said so? Funny how no matter how many times he’s wrong his words are accepted as fact. Osobor is likely ending up in Washington who I know isn’t paying $1.5 million but that’s what he’s asking for because Matt Jones said.
Everyone is saying that not just jones. Is it true? Nobody has any idea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT