ADVERTISEMENT

Osobor wants to play with carr

I could see the 3 of them (Williams, Osobor, Carr) playing well together, each playing 25-27 mpg.

Reactions: KY_Kid
Based on all the highlight videos I've watched of Deivon Smith the announcers say it "Day-von," but maybe we just pronounce Dee and Day differently than each other, lol

Example (should start at the 0:28 second mark)
You are probably right, I should have put a ? after my post, it was strictly a guess. Devon / Dayvon also can be similarly pronounced like you stated. Depends on how fast you say his name. carrying the long A (Day) is probably right like you said.

Reactions: catfan220
We'd better hope that Great Osobor "wants to play with Carr", because -- and I was just reminded of this myself today -- Osobor's last visit is with the University of Washington, whose new coach is DANNY SPRINKLE. Remember that name ? Sprinkle was Osobor's first college coach in the U.S. ... for 2 years at Montana State. Then Sprinkle took the head coaching job at Utah State, and Osobor followed Sprinkle to Utah State. Now Sprinkle has moved from Utah State to Washington, and ...

I sure wish Osobor had scheduled the Washington visit first, and us last.

So, I repeat . . . we'd better hope that Great Osobor wants to play with Andrew Carr.

But, whatever ... Go 'Cats ! ! !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT