ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe transfers to Kentucky

What's that even supposed to mean, exactly?
This board has turned into pure trash the past month. Gone are the days of good discussion and thought provoking posts. Now, we have posters calling other posters retarded, morons and stupid because they don't have the same opinion on cal. Morg got banned for calling cal a name. Posters make threads calling out other posters or dig up old threads when cal wins a game.

Not so sure Brooks comes back, but would love that
Yeah, I don't have any personal knowledge or even second hand information about Brooks. Maybe you do, or maybe that's just your best read on the situation - either is fine with, and respected by, me. But, I'm not real interested in any of the childish, mind-numbing, whining retorts to the effect: "Cal will make him leave," "All Cal's players leave," etc. But understand, I'm not putting your response in that latter category.

Yeah, I don't have any personal knowledge or even second hand information about Brooks. Maybe you do, or maybe that's just your best read on the situation - either is fine with, and respected by, me. But, I'm not real interested in any of the childish, mind-numbing, whining retorts to the effect: "Cal will make him leave," "All Cal's players leave," etc. But understand, I'm not putting your response in that latter category.
Oh I have no inside knowledge and I’m not saying any of that. Just a general feeling I get, could absolutely be wrong

Reactions: G-PIP
Interesting. Wonder if Cal had a conversation with his friend the WVU coach before offering him a scholarship.
You would have to think so, wouldn't you? Of course, both coaches know the "game," so I wouldn't expect Huggins to be put out with Calipari over taking a player that's already left his program - would you?

I love his physical presence. He's incredible at establishing post position. He gets low and puts his butt into somebody and creates a big target for entry passes.

With a big stretch of time to work on fundamentals and get even stronger he could be a game changer.
If nothing else let that big bastard set screens. He could get guys a lot of good looks and help with pick n roll actions.

This board has turned into pure trash the past month. Gone are the days of good discussion and thought provoking posts. Now, we have posters calling other posters retarded, morons and stupid because they don't have the same opinion on cal. Morg got banned for calling cal a name. Posters make threads calling out other posters or dig up old threads when cal wins a game.
I agree. The lack of creativity is also trash. At least come up with something that wasn't old like 5 years ago.
The name calling is bad. It tells me you've got nothing for your argument.
And the "gotcha!!!" People live for that stuff.

I love his physical presence. He's incredible at establishing post position. He gets low and puts his butt into somebody and creates a big target for entry passes.

With a big stretch of time to work on fundamentals and get even stronger he could be a game changer.
If nothing else let that big bastard set screens. He could get guys a lot of good looks and help with pick n roll actions.
Seems like you may have watched him at WV some. If so, were you able to get a sense of whether he has good hands (in the basketball sense St.PatterSoN-54)?

I don’t know how he will produce but you’ve got to love the physical body of the young man to be a presence On both ends of the floor

Great news! Welcome to Lexington big guy!

Cats-of-Thrones-200.gif

That didn’t happen just this season. [jumpingsmile]

Oh I have no inside knowledge and I’m not saying any of that. Just a general feeling I get, could absolutely be wrong
This is the general feeling I got too, especially if he stays consistent with last night’s performance, he’ll practically have to jump.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
The whole situation with a mid season transfer seems weird. Is tshweibe gonna enroll and practice or what? I mean that would be a big deal if he practices

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT