ADVERTISEMENT

Orioles broadcaster worst person alive

I can’t believe he would say something so heinous. Disgusting. This is truly cancel worthy.

Ole Marty was right during his retirement speech after calling his last game for the Reds. There will never be another one like him. Everyone must tow the company line and pump sunshine.

Reactions: mailman85 and CB3UK
I’m surprised there were no riots in the streets of Baltimore in reaction to his mathematical breakdown of the Orioles prior frustrations against the Marlins!

I will apologize if I’m wrong, but I have to believe there is something else going on behind the scenes. Plus, I’m assuming a producer put that piece together (unless he’s also the producer).

I agree that there must be more to it. The typical cycle is a story appears and then there is immediate outrage without knowing all of the facts.

Reactions: chroix
Cancel GIF by MOODMAN

Well he just leapt up the list of "Worst People Ever in MLB History". For shame.

10. Barry Bonds
9. Roger Clemens
8. Albert Belle
7. Cap Anson
6. Roberto Alomar
5. Milton Bradley
4. Alex Rodriguez
3. Kevin Brown
2. Ty Cobb
1. Pete Rose

Reactions: funKYcat75
Well he just leapt up the list of "Worst People Ever in MLB History". For shame.

10. Barry Bonds
9. Roger Clemens
8. Albert Belle
7. Cap Anson
6. Roberto Alomar
5. Milton Bradley
4. Alex Rodriguez
3. Kevin Brown
2. Ty Cobb
1. Pete Rose
No Shoeless Joe Jackson or any of the Black Sox in the top 10?

Reactions: roguemocha
I was waiting for something truly dastardly and cancel-worthy. Like he would say he voted for Trump or something extreme like that

If that’s it, mfer bout to get paid for discussing actual statistics which is what baseball is all about and known for, has to be more or that is the dumbest thing ever.

Also, that top 10 list of bad baseball people is terrible (if it’s not just a fun joke), because some of those dudes are on there just for steroids and guess what?

The whole league is using. Every league, every sport is using. You think Brady and Bron are putting these numbers up at almost and past 40 just because they’re anomalies? No, HgH and TRT for sure if not much more during the off season.

Ironically, the most tested and most legit sport regarding PEDs is the UFC nowadays.

The whole league is using. Every league, every sport is using. You think Brady and Bron are putting these numbers up at almost and past 40 just because they’re anomalies? No, HgH and TRT for sure if not much more during the off season.
MLB players might be using, but it’s marginal help compared to what they did in the late 90’s. You don’t have guys in their mid 30’s become 240 lb power hitters anymore.

I will apologize if I’m wrong, but I have to believe there is something else going on behind the scenes. Plus, I’m assuming a producer put that piece together (unless he’s also the producer).
I saw a quote where the Orioles owner was now denying that there was ever a suspension. I suspect that means he was truly suspended over something as stupid as this and ownership somehow thought there’d be no criticism.

Lots of other MLB broadcasters have been blasting the Orioles over this.

I saw a quote where the Orioles owner was now denying that there was ever a suspension. I suspect that means he was truly suspended over something as stupid as this and ownership somehow thought there’d be no criticism.

Lots of other MLB broadcasters have been blasting the Orioles over this.

They’re not wrong, but journalists / media types think the sky is falling whenever anything happens to one of their colleagues.

They’re not wrong, but journalists / media types think the sky is falling whenever anything happens to one of their colleagues.
Maybe, but my point wasn’t about whether or not the other MLB broadcasters were right.

It was more about how the Orioles owner suddenly denied there was a suspension after the Orioles started receiving criticism. That seems to suggest that the Orioles were in fact being extremely petty, and that there was nothing else going on behind the scenes. If there were more to the story, I believe that the Orioles would’ve stuck to the suspension.

Most players realize that’s not the way to go to maximize their ability. Today it’s more HgH, TRT, SARMS and those type of recovery PEDs vs trying to get huge. But I PROMISE most everyone is using something at this point that’s “illegal”.

Most players realize that’s not the way to go to maximize their ability. Today it’s more HgH, TRT, SARMS and those type of recovery PEDs vs trying to get huge. But I PROMISE most everyone is using something at this point that’s “illegal”.

We get it, they are athletes being paid millions to keep an edge. You are doing great work to justify their reason of using growth hormones, testosterone, etc.

What's your excuse?

Brunch in St Pete require 2 injections a day?

Orioles ownership is trash. You're in the lead in the AL East. Having a tremendous season. Why would you do this? Complete ignorance.

Reactions: The-Hack
MLB players might be using, but it’s marginal help compared to what they did in the late 90’s. You don’t have guys in their mid 30’s become 240 lb power hitters anymore.
They’re smarter now in how and what they use. Not all steroids or PED’s make you huge and muscle bound.

They’re smarter now in how and what they use. Not all steroids or PED’s make you huge and muscle bound.

I want real evidence. Not this lunatic “everybody’s using” nonsense that Rogue said.

1) The fines are huge (50 day suspension) for trace amounts (see Tatis last year)
2) Nobody (other than Freddie Freeman) is getting better with age unlike back in the day when clowns like Andres Galarraga started hitting 40+ HRs at age 35 when they never had before.

Reactions: Catman100
We get it, they are athletes being paid millions to keep an edge. You are doing great work to justify their reason of using growth hormones, testosterone, etc.

What's your excuse?

Brunch in St Pete require 2 injections a day?
Awww does someone hate their life and look like shit so they’re yelling at me? Cute.

Sorry you’re at work and I’m eating brunch (only one injection today) with hot chicks on a random Wednesday morning. Life’s not fair is it, honey.

Last edited:
I want real evidence. Not this lunatic “everybody’s using” nonsense that Rogue said.

1) The fines are huge (50 day suspension) for trace amounts (see Tatis last year)
2) Nobody (other than Freddie Freeman) is getting better with age unlike back in the day when clowns like Andres Galarraga started hitting 40+ HRs at age 35 when they never had before.

Oh Rogue is FOS and talking out of his ass? Say it's not so!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT