ADVERTISEMENT

OOC Schedule

WeWant9

Senior
Dec 18, 2013
I know not a lot is scheduled yet, but any idea what might be?

Zags at Rupp
Played MSU in Champions, so Duke or KU
Played UCLA in CBS, so UNC or OSU
Is the Michigan series on after the London game?

I think the SEC/B12 is done and going to SEC/ACC, so probably Duke or UNC if we don’t play in the classics

Then I’m sure a bunch a lowly rated teams we’ve never heard of

Zags at Rupp

I think the SEC/B12 is done and going to SEC/ACC, so probably Duke or UNC if we don’t play in the classics

Play a bunch of Cows friends cousins uncles and struggle in the NET while the Big10 plays just enough of a loser to win but make their NET shine.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

As far as I can remember off the top of my head:

Michigan
Gonzaga
Kansas (Champions Classic)
Ohio State in CBS Classic (due to play them and they'll be ranked high in preseason too)
Louisville
I'd speculate there will be a game in NY/NJ Area for Wagner/Bradshaw/Edwards-maybe Temple or Nova?
The new challenge with ACC-doubt it's Duke because Cats play Duke/UNC in those other events. Maybe it'll be that way but see it more like a UVA/Miami FL.

Keep an eye out for a Cincinnati matchup. Heard that may take place at some point.

Need a few gimme games too with how difficult the SEC schedule has become but I will say Nate Oats has built Alabama by playing a brutal non conference schedule year in, out.

As far as I can remember off the top of my head:

Michigan
Gonzaga
Kansas (Champions Classic)
Ohio State in CBS Classic (due to play them and they'll be ranked high in preseason too)
Louisville
I'd speculate there will be a game in NY/NJ Area for Wagner/Bradshaw/Edwards-maybe Temple or Nova?
The new challenge with ACC-doubt it's Duke because Cats play Duke/UNC in those other events. Maybe it'll be that way but see it more like a UVA/Miami FL.

Keep an eye out for a Cincinnati matchup. Heard that may take place at some point.

Need a few gimme games too with how difficult the SEC schedule has become but I will say Nate Oats has built Alabama by playing a brutal non conference schedule year in, out.
My assumption is it’ll rotate between Duke and UNC (whoever we aren’t playing that season in the other events.

Similar to our B12/SEC matchup being Kansas other than the years we played them in the Champs Classic…those years we got Baylor/WVU/TTU

My assumption is it’ll rotate between Duke and UNC (whoever we aren’t playing that season in the other events.

Similar to our B12/SEC matchup being Kansas other than the years we played them in the Champs Classic…those years we got Baylor/WVU/TTU
When the SEC/ACC challenge was announced, I told a buddy I’d bet anything we’re playing in Cameron next year.

Looks like we will be taking a beating early in then hear all the talk about us being ready in March only to flame out in Sweet 16

Should be time to play Preston Spradlin and Morehead State again. I think they'll have another game in that series against SWAC schools.

Unless it got canceled,Notre Dame is scheduled at a neutral site next season.I think the Indiana series resumes in 2025

Gonzaga will be interesting.

I thought this years roster was a step or two back, and I think that more or less was a correct assessment.

Now, and without knowing any more about covid eligibility, it looks like they lose Timme, Watson, Bolton and Strawther (NBA).. their top 4 players this year. Hunter-Salis and Hickman have yet to wow me. They had no recruits last season, and next year just a guy ranked 40th. They will need a LOT of transfer talent to even be an 8-seed next season.

That should be a win for our elite talent next year.. but I wouldn;t be surprised if Gonzaga isn't ranked when we play them.

Zags at Rupp

Sounds like losses based on how things have went recently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT