ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Happy today

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
We beat Arkansas today, beat ewe T twice, beat Florida Twice, got a bye in the sec tourn, going to the NCAA's again. We won 20 again, KU got hammered by Texas, UNC lost, {this one is an oxymoron cause Duke won] Sun shone brightly, all my daughters are doing well, as are grandkids and their offspring, so it's a beautiful day, God's creations are all around us, and I going to have a b'day on Wednesday the 8th. I am blessed!!!!! Hope and pray all of you are also.

Love and Hugs

The Colonel

Last edited:
Very good day. Without a pg going on the road and win. KU blown out. Got a win back over them. Plus the way they lost they are not a #1 seed. UNC is out for sure. They will miss the ncaat.

Reactions: ColonelCat
We beat Arkansas today, beat ewe T twice, beat Florida Twice, got a bye in the sec tourn, going to the NCAA's again. We won 20 again, KU got hammered by Texas, UNC lost, {this one is an oxymoron cause Duke won] Sun shone brightly, all me daughters are doing well, as are grandkids and their offspring, so it's a beautiful day, God's creations are all around us, and I going to have a b'day on Wednesday the 8th. I am blessed!!!!! Hope and pray all of you are also.

Love and Hugs

The Colonel
Glad your happy with everything. I would have preferred we didn't blow so many games but yeah I with ya I'm happy also. Its March Madness time, we are in and Cal has to do more than wipe his ass with gamechecks. Time to get a few wins in our program. GOCATS!!

Very good day. Without a pg going on the road and win. KU blown out. Got a win back over them. Plus the way they lost they are not a #1 seed. UNC is out for sure. They will miss the ncaat.
Think looney still had them #1 overall regardless of outcome today or Big12T. Body of work 15 Q1 wins with no one else even close. Can give them the #1 spot, don’t think it matters honestly. Too weak on the interior to win it all. EE I think as far as they go.

We beat Arkansas today, beat ewe T twice, beat Florida Twice, got a bye in the sec tourn, going to the NCAA's again. We won 20 again, KU got hammered by Texas, UNC lost, {this one is an oxymoron cause Duke won] Sun shone brightly, all me daughters are doing well, as are grandkids and their offspring, so it's a beautiful day, God's creations are all around us, and I going to have a b'day on Wednesday the 8th. I am blessed!!!!! Hope and pray all of you are also.

Love and Hugs

The Colonel
Well the best thing about the Puke vs. Cheats game. Had the cheats won they would've been in. Puke win or lose last night are in regardless.
So at least one of them is out.

Love and Hugs

The Colonel
Loved your Popeye language “all me daughters”. God Bless you and Go Cats.

Reactions: ColonelCat
Glad your happy with everything. I would have preferred we didn't blow so many games but yeah I with ya I'm happy also. Its March Madness time, we are in and Cal has to do more than wipe his ass with gamechecks. Time to get a few wins in our program. GOCATS!!
Now why would Cal want to get shit all over his money? Do you normally wipe your ass with your money? If so Why? Don’t you know you’re just going to have to clean the shit off the money before you spend it? Seems kind of like a ritual thing that you do.

Reactions: coachcombs57
Now why would Cal want to get shit all over his money? Do you normally wipe your ass with your money? If so Why? Don’t you know you’re just going to have to clean the shit off the money before you spend it? Seems kind of like a ritual thing that you do.
Your hyperliteralism is bizarre. Normal people understand what figurative language is.

Your hyperliteralism is bizarre. Normal people understand what figurative language is.
I enjoy reading the bible. I quoted what you said, I didn’t see that you noted it was hyperliteralism. Say what you mean and you will be understood. People on this board don’t know one another, so how would I know your meaning? If I knew I’d know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT