ADVERTISEMENT

Online gambling

dynastydreamuk

Sophomore
Nov 18, 2010
I'm pretty positive a fix is in and would like to bet UNCcheat*** to win moneyline probably, not spread bet... if not atleast I will jinx them, i'm a terrible gambler which is why I quit long ago when I realized college refs were crap and crooked.

To my question

I used to gamble on 5dimes back in the day.

It was quite hard to get money that you won out.

What is the best site now that has the easiest withdraw methods?
Thanks!

Go Gonzaga ... :-/

How hard and how long is it to get winning money out is the question.
I usually get a check within a couple weeks, never had a problem cashing out. They give you one free withdrawal via check per month.

If you want to go the Bitcoin route that is free withdrawals and you get it in you're ewallet within a day.

Dimes is the best for US based bettors. Bovada has owed me money for years. Worst book by far

Pinnacle is the sharpest by far

So I should stick with 5Dimes I guess
.. Yea I went to bovada, I had an account already, apparently.. I never used it, for a reason I guess.

In the last bet I made on any sporting event, I lost $100 betting on the 'Cats in the 1975 NCAA Tournament Final Game.

If I had not quit . . . I'd be all over UNC -- holding my nose all the way to the bank, of course !

BUT . . . the spread started at UNC -1.5, and is now down to UNC -1.0. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the line in the last one hour before tipoff.

Reactions: howercat
I'm pretty positive a fix is in and would like to bet UNCcheat*** to win moneyline probably, not spread bet... if not atleast I will jinx them, i'm a terrible gambler which is why I quit long ago when I realized college refs were crap and crooked.

To my question

Thanks!

Is th

To my question

Thanks!

If you're gonna bet the ML, just go ahead and bet the spread. Anything less than -3, makes the ML bet a -EV bet

If you use the Kelly Unit system you can decrease the value of your unit on the spread

Reactions: dynastydreamuk
The best odds was right before the tournament, u could have gotten 6:1 odds on UNCHEAT. $100 bet yields you $600.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT