ADVERTISEMENT

One shining moment sucks

Screw you and your opinion. “One Shining Moment”. Is a time honored tradition. What were you propose that could possibly be better. If you don’t have something that would actually be better than keep your comments to yourself.
Put up a poll of One Shining Moment against whatever song you might propose and my guess is One Shining Moment wins in a landslide. I Can’t wait to see what song you might recommend.

Jerk face do you not get it. One Shining Moment is to the NCAA Tournament winner as Augusta is To The Masters. Win things are good you just leave them be. We have yet to hear your great idea to replace this iconic song with something better. We are waiting.

They forgot to include shirtless Musselman in this year's One Shining Moment! (Hey, I'm just glad they knocked out Kansas.)

Jerk face do you not get it. One Shining Moment is to the NCAA Tournament winner as Augusta is To The Masters. Win things are good you just leave them be. We have yet to hear your great idea to replace this iconic song with something better. We are waiting.
Whoa, take it easy big guy. No need to go off the rails.

They forgot to include shirtless Musselman in this year's One Shining Moment! (Hey, I'm just glad they knocked out Kansas.)
They showed Muss numerous times. Arkansas got more exposure that anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT