ADVERTISEMENT

Once again... Cal

Cal may be the worst bench coach in all of NCAA
And why if Wheeler was available …why in the hell would you not use him to at least guard their PG some of the game as he could’ve certainly offset his quickness and stay in his grill and prevent the 3 ball daggers that hurt us in 2nd half ?? We needed that and needed Wallace to focus on offense 2nd half! It was clear our other guard/reeves was off! Shouldn’t Cal or one of his (worthless) asst coaches have seen this but NOT! Well I for one am joining many on this board and will say I hope the noise and heat become so intense for Cal now in off season that he announces next season will be his last as coach!!

With all the changes going on in the coaching ranks, you could only hope a team would want Cal.

But it won't happen.

I would imagine Wheeler looked unstoppable in practice against this team throughout the year, before his injuries, considering how we play against shorter guards.

Reminds me of the championship game against UCONN. They abused us the entire game.
Yes and if Cal had watched tape of UCONN he would have seen that Lousiville had just beaten UCONN by thirty in big east tourn by playing zone. That's when I started wondering about Cals coaching skills. I think Cal learned that zones dont work after the West Virginia 1-3-1 zone tournment game.

Where's the thread of the Cal Cycle it is spot on again. So predictable
I just want him gone. Time to get the Governor involved and add a Gas tax to help pay the buyout that way we get some passerby's to chip in.

Why do our players fall apart in big games and others excel. It has to be Cal as he is the only common
denominator.

You know the rims are tight, you know your team is bigger. Draw up a plan. I know it takes time away from his dogs but hey you are making 9mil.

Teach some fundamentals - Dribbling, passing, moving without the ball and staying in front of your man on D.

Any coach that put in a little effort could do better!

Last edited:
Reactions: katwest
Theiro didn't even get in did he, Reeves and CJ were both cold, He does play good defense and hustles. I wonder of Cal forgot about him or just hadn't see him.;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT