ADVERTISEMENT

On the bright side... Edwards & Wagner should both be improved for UK next season!

They will be totally different next year, only issue is they won’t be at UK. Cal will continue to play them and hopefully they get better. Wagner’s shot was horrible.

Reactions: UKortho
Stupid post ^. By your same flawed logic based on a sample size of 1 game, Dickinson will be the next Walton or Alcinder.
Name me a player that never had a bad game?
Edwards will be all-SEC this year. Wagner will certainly be better this year, than last night.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Stupid post ^. By your same flawed logic based on a sample size of 1 game, Dickinson will be the next Walton or Alcinder.
Edwards will be all-SEC this year. Wagner will certainly be better this year, than last night.
It's been the entire time they've been here for far for the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
They really can't be any worse.

I wish we would have been able to play the lineup of Dilly, Reed, Reeves, Adou, and Mitchell more. DJ is Cal’s guy, and he won’t pull him in situations he obviously needs too. I think DJ will have some really good games, but Edwards really needs to get back to basics and not try to make every play a highlight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT