ADVERTISEMENT

On-going recruiting thread

bored waiting GIF

You can search for it and bump the thread... if I knew that thread you are speaking of I'd do it for you.

But sounds like we are pretty dead right far as any type of news goes.

@KapitalCat or @Deeeefense or any other mods know where our peach jam 2024 2025 2026 recruiting thread went? It was like 90 pages and updated regularly and it’s just disappeared.
Do you recall the thread tittle or who started the thread? I’ve looked too and can’t find one that was that many pages. Even if a moderator deleted it I should be able to see it. It’s always possible the Matrix glitch Rivals suffered a couple of weeks ago sent it to Neo’s PC (for you Matrix fans).

Reactions: chroix
Do you recall the thread tittle or who started the thread? I’ve looked too and can’t find one that was that many pages. Even if a moderator deleted it I should be able to see it. It’s always possible the Matrix glitch Rivals suffered a couple of weeks ago sent it to Neo’s PC (for you Matrix fans).
it was a peach jam thread

That’s what I’m trying to find out, makes no sense.

pretty sure it’s always the same butthurt Cal fanboy.
I'm not sure who it is, but one of the mods has a quick trigger finger here. Some stuff that goes missing is a pure mystery. I started a thread about three weeks ago that generated a good conversational flow. A mod took it down because there was a little debate in the thread. I don't get it. Debate can be a good thing. I think at least one of the mods forgets why these message boards exist in the first place.

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
I'm not sure who it is, but one of the mods has a quick trigger finger here. Some stuff that goes missing is a pure mystery. I started a thread about three weeks ago that generated a good conversational flow. A mod took it down because there was a little debate in the thread. I don't get it. Debate can be a good thing. I think at least one of the mods forgets why these message boards exist in the first place.
This thread had no debate just talking about recruits.

Reactions: ORCAT10 and chroix

They’ve got to get it sorted. Too many good threads have been removed to make it worth any investment in time on this platform unfortunately.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Enjoyed the Peach Jam recruiting thread as well. Wasn’t it over 90 pages?
As stated by Fox2Monk earlier, it was informative without much debate or opinion.

Enjoyed the Peach Jam recruiting thread as well. Wasn’t it over 90 pages?
As stated by Fox2Monk earlier, it was informative without much debate or opinion.
There could have been a lot of leakage from the premium board. Just guessing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT